Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 7 dead, 41 hospitalized in mass shooting at Highland Park Fourth of July parade, shooter being sought

And even so, getting a gun is 1,000 times easier than getting a license to drive. There’s a whole class you have to go through to get a license and a test to take and mad traffic rules to follow. No such thing for guns.

Are you really comparing gas in a car to bullets in a gun? I guess next you’ll say you can conceal a car in your pocket and sneak it into a mall and run people over.

So who really didn’t think this comparison through?

You have to be of age and pass a background check to purchase a firearm. You weren't getting a handgun under 21 even before these new laws passed. If you apply for a concealed carry permit you have to get fingerprinted, another background check, take a class, pass and provide proof, then wait. In MI there used to be a county that still had a licensing board you had to appear in front of, but they did away with it. And I'm glad because is was run by a bunch of racists.

It ain't as easy to get a gun as ppl think and ppl need to stop pushing that mess.

you said you can stockpile ammo, I'm saying you can stockpile fuel.

How many traffic rules do you break on a daily basis???

There are mad gun rules to follow and by and large legit gun owners follow them to the letter of the law. There's even a study that came out recently that shows that legit gun owners are more law abiding than cops.
Bruh, the only rule for a gun after you buy it is don’t shoot somebody with it or threaten somebody with it, lol. I guess don’t take it certain places too. Other than that, that’s about it. And that’s because its primary purpose is to kill. Note I said primary.

No need to keep debating how similar purchasing and operating a car is to purchasing and operating a gun. There really is no similarity to be had.

You have to be of age and pass a background check to purchase a firearm. You weren't getting a handgun under 21 even before these new laws passed. If you apply for a concealed carry permit you have to get fingerprinted, another background check, take a class, pass and provide proof, then wait. In MI there used to be a county that still had a licensing board you had to appear in front of, but they did away with it. And I'm glad because is was run by a bunch of racists.

It ain't as easy to get a gun as ppl think and ppl need to stop pushing that mess.

You can legally buy/own a car at pretty much any age whether you have a license or not.

16 to drive a car
18 to buy a rifle
21 to buy a handgun
Only two of these require a federal background check.

And before fingers get to typing; I legally owned my first car at 15, titled in my name and everything.

What’s going on in the community for a person to kill folks in their community.

The mayor talking about not to focus or glorify the dudes actions and the things he was saying that lead up to it.

All of that text to say be of age and pass a background check. That’s it. Concealed carry isn’t necessary to get a gun. Don’t try to make it seem so much more complicated than what it is.

Bruh, the only rule for a gun after you buy it is don’t shoot somebody with it or threaten somebody with it, lol. I guess don’t take it certain places too. Other than that, that’s about it. And that’s because its primary purpose is to kill. Note I said primary.

No need to keep debating how similar purchasing and operating a car is to purchasing and operating a gun. There really is no similarity to be had.

Bruh, if I'm bullshitting around with one of my rifles like an idiot and it goes off accidentally but no one is hurt, guess what that is?

A class B felony.

Because I was being stupid and reckless with a loaded rifle I can catch 2 to 15 years in prison. Yeah I could prolly have a lawyer get a plea deal to probation, but then I lose my guns (and ALL manner of weapons I might own) for as long as I'm on paper. And you don't have to be outside with it, the shit could go off inside your crib and you're facing prison time.

All of that text to say be of age and pass a background check. That’s it. Concealed carry isn’t necessary to get a gun. Don’t try to make it seem so much more complicated than what it is.

Do you have to pass a background check to get a drivers license or no? You keep trying to downplay the purchasing experience and logistics around it. And for the record, these lax ass driving classes ain't nearly enough to teach these TEENAGERS how to responsibly and effectively handle a powerful piece of machinery where they will be among thousands of other ppl in endless scenarios.

Don't blame the crazy ass white male, blame the gun. Don't focus on his posts and his history

But let a black person be murdered by the police and they wanna "glorify" every social media post they ever made.

And the very first thing the media will do is dig up every single run-in with the law dude might have had down to a speeding ticket and broadcast the shit as if it had anything to do with him being shot.

You would argue against Murphy’s Law…

gotdamn man…

lol That's not what I was doing.

The point is that the fact that everyone can get a gun so easily in this country is why you might potentially end up being targeted by someone with a gun and thus needing a gun to protect yourself.

Again, it doesn't matter what side of this argument you're on. People need to at least be honest and admit that the prevalence of guns in the U.S. is why people walking around with the fear of being shot is a thing.

Anybody notice they still haven't said exactly what kind of rifle was used in the shooting??? The only thing they've said so far was that it was "high powered" but didn't say whether it was an AR15 or not. That's typically something that would have come out by now if not within the first few hours. Cops had the rifle before they had dude in custody but we still don't know what it was.

Y’all
Bruh, if I'm bullshitting around with one of my rifles like an idiot and it goes off accidentally but no one is hurt, guess what that is?

A class B felony.

Because I was being stupid and reckless with a loaded rifle I can catch 2 to 15 years in prison. Yeah I could prolly have a lawyer get a plea deal to probation, but then I lose my guns (and ALL manner of weapons I might own) for as long as I'm on paper. And you don't have to be outside with it, the shit could go off inside your crib and you're facing prison time.
Of course, because you could have killed somebody!

Y’all still trying to equate guns with cars though, lol. Y’all have some good points without going this route.

Anybody notice they still haven't said exactly what kind of rifle was used in the shooting??? The only thing they've said so far was that it was "high powered" but didn't say whether it was an AR15 or not. That's typically something that would have come out by now if not within the first few hours. Cops had the rifle before they had dude in custody but we still don't know what it was.
I haven't heard what type or ammo that was used

Back