Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 7 dead, 41 hospitalized in mass shooting at Highland Park Fourth of July parade, shooter being sought

His father may be able to be held liable. I hope the victima families sue that piece of shit into oblivion. No way he didnt know his son was nuts. The uncle too. Fuck his whole family, they ALL knew.
I said this on Twitter, and got this response….

Credit check is very job specific and having bad credit shouldn’t deny anybody for owning a firearm
Never said that, lol. I’m just saying people are vetted more for a job than for getting a gun. In addition to a criminal background check, you have interviews, you provide references, employment history and education are verified, and depending on the job you may have a credit check.

Never said that, lol. I’m just saying people are vetted more for a job than for getting a gun. In addition to a criminal background check, you have interviews, you provide references, employment history and education are verified, and depending on the job you may have a credit check.

Y'all doing too much.

I wish a muhfucka would ask me for references after I've been in the game for 24 years. Not one of my former employers will say anything other than "he worked here from this date until this date". They don't allow managers to speak either, so ain't none of that happening. All employment inquiries go through HR and they don't tell you shit other than dates of employment. That's how it should be.

Y'all doing too much.

I wish a muhfucka would ask me for references after I've been in the game for 24 years. Not one of my former employers will say anything other than "he worked here from this date until this date". They don't allow managers to speak either, so ain't none of that happening. All employment inquiries go through HR and they don't tell you shit other than dates of employment. That's how it should be.
You don’t get interviewed or provide a resume? Your work history and education isn’t verified?

Either way, it’s still more than it takes to get a gun. Why is this even a debate?

donald-glover-good.gif

Back