Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 7 dead, 41 hospitalized in mass shooting at Highland Park Fourth of July parade, shooter being sought

With mass shootings seemingly trending upwards I doubt shit gon change at all sadly until one of these lunatics goes after a politician.

Not wishing for it at all.. but it seems like it's bound to happen especially with how divided the country is.

damn shame that lawmakers lack basic empathy to act on this unless it affects them personally.

Let they ass have to earn minimum wage as a politician and get the most basic of healthcare packages and bet your ass laws would be passed with the quickness

LLS how soon folks forget, it happen in 2017
Congressional baseball shooter fired at least 70 rounds, cased area for months

Shit ain't going to change until this system is demolished and the very least MONEY IS TAKEN OUT OF POLITICS

I’ll concede the point because I’m not researching how many of those mass shootings are random acts of violence. And you won’t either.

So don’t ban high powered rifles because you won’t stop all shootings? Don’t raise the age limit because while the Uvalde shooter was under 21, this guy wasn’t? Y’all twist yourselves in knots to argue why we shouldn’t have any gun control. And for what?

You still haven’t given me a situation where you’ve personally used your AR for any reason you’ve given to have one. If anything, an AR is used more in mass shootings than to defend oneself from criminals, government, etc.

Can yall anti gun nuts just admit yall scared and irrational?

Yall want the same ppl you acknowledge don't gaf about you to make laws that will take away your right to defend yourself and rely on them for protection. Not to mention ignoring the fact that ppl who commit crimes obviously give no fucks about "the law"

Even if every single type of firearm was banned tomorrow, how many hundreds of million firearms and ammo is already in circulation? What do we do with those? Ans since you can't stop them from being made, you can't stop them from being brought in. All type of shit is banned and outlawed and ppl still have easy access to it.

Then you have the bitch move like they did in Cali by releasing gun owner private info creating an opportunity for criminals to go break in and self serve.

Yall like to simplify it down to "ppl dying because yall love yall guns so much". Go have that energy for the fact that 10k+ ppl(including thousands of children) are killed every year by drunk drivers because yall like to drink so much. Why do yall need a fifth of alcohol? We need common sense liquor laws so people can't get plastered so easily and kill a family with their vehicle

With mass shootings seemingly trending upwards I doubt shit gon change at all sadly until one of these lunatics goes after a politician.

Not wishing for it at all.. but it seems like it's bound to happen especially with how divided the country is.

damn shame that lawmakers lack basic empathy to act on this unless it affects them personally.

Let they ass have to earn minimum wage as a politician and get the most basic of healthcare packages and bet your ass laws would be passed with the quickness

I mean

someone shot Reagan in the 80s

someone shot Steve Scalise few yrs ago

yall can keep waitin for them crackas to have a change of heart & play fair

:hahaha:

They would get theirs even if we were denied ours. Why because you can't stop them from being made, therefore you can't stop them from being brought into the country.
When’s the last time you used your AR to defend yourself or family from intruders, looters, whites, or the government?

Yall want the same ppl you acknowledge don't gaf about you to make laws that will take away your right to defend yourself and rely on them for protection. Not to mention ignoring the fact that ppl who commit crimes obviously give no fucks about "the law"

Even if every single type of firearm was banned tomorrow, how many hundreds of million firearms and ammo is already in circulation? What do we do with those? Ans since you can't stop them from being made, you can't stop them from being brought in. All type of shit is banned and outlawed and ppl still have easy access to it.

Then you have the bitch move like they did in Cali by releasing gun owner private info creating an opportunity for criminals to go break in and self serve.

Yall like to simplify it down to "ppl dying because yall love yall guns so much". Go have that energy for the fact that 10k+ ppl(including thousands of children) are killed every year by drunk drivers because yall like to drink so much. Why do yall need a fifth of alcohol? We need common sense liquor laws so people can't get plastered so easily and kill a family with their vehicle
Stopped at the first line. You’re obviously scared which is why you love guns so much. Scared of intruders, scared of whites, scared of the government, scared of some hypothetical apocalypse, etc.

I have a gun. I don’t need 10 and 1000’s of rounds of ammo because I’m not scared of these outrageous hypotheticals.

When’s the last time you used your AR to defend yourself or family from intruders, looters, whites, or the government?

I mean

someone shot Reagan in the 80s

someone shot Steve Scalise few yrs ago

yall can keep waitin for them crackas to have a change of heart & play fair

:hahaha:

Shit. Its almost like gettin shot made Scalise say even more stupid shit

Motive matters.

What if he did this and was put up to do this by another group to start a conflict with folks of that community for whatever reason. Him being from there might make it seem random but gotta know why.

but

motives matter a ton in situations like this because the lone wolf narrative is not working for me anymore
What??!!!

Im sorry bruh. That is stupid af. Motive always matters.
Why? Next shooting it will be a different motive. And the one after that a different one. And a different one after that.

All I see is a bunch of dead people killed by a certain type of gun. Those seem to be the only consistent variables.

I think I mentioned this before but

Few years ago, a maga lover and his buddy rolled up to my front door in their pickups looking for smoke. I was in the backyard with the rest of my family as we were having a graduation bbq.

One of the suspect WS had park his pickup crossways blocking my driveway and had hopped out and ran up on my teenage daughter yelling at her. She came and got me, I went out to confront. Dude ran to the side of his truck near the driver door when I started walking toward him (I wouldn't wanna fight me either) but I suspected he was armed. So I grabbed my AR with the 60rd drum and .45 (I keep my shit close) and got him and his boy the fuck up outta there.

I wish the fuck I would give up my right to protect me and mines in the land of WS. Yall crazy as hell and Harriet woulda popped most of yall

Why? Next shooting it will be a different motive. And the one after that a different one. And a different one after that.

All I see is a bunch of dead people killed by a certain type of gun. Those seem to be the only consistent variables.

Are you serious?

so just throw out motive huh.

Stopped at the first line. You’re obviously scared which is why you love guns so much. Scared of intruders, scared of whites, scared of the government, scared of some hypothetical apocalypse, etc.

I have a gun. I don’t need 10 and 1000’s of rounds of ammo because I’m not scared of these outrageous hypotheticals.

Naw, you stopped at the first line cuz it triggered you, cuz you scared.

I don't know what rock you live under, but there's a whole lotta ppl out here with bad intentions that ain't trying to give you a fair one. My go to is my hands. I grew up fighting so a scrap and shit to me. I also grew up where ppl don't wanna fight and will shoot first so the hell I look like leaving myself at a disadvantage? Can't nobody box bullets. Yall delusional as hell. Keep trying to make sense why any black person should be unarmed in a country where we are target and killed everyday. But you wanna talk about "hypothetical"

You have a gun, does that not make you scared as well???

Do you ever take it out to practice or did you just buy it for show?

So let's take the hypothetical and say all AR-15s are banned from being made & all the AR-15s already in circulation get destroyed.

When these folks start using another type of gun for mass shootings are yall going to want those banned as well? Where does the banning of guns end?

Back