Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 7 dead, 41 hospitalized in mass shooting at Highland Park Fourth of July parade, shooter being sought

No, no, no. The handguns statistic was prevalent in “street beef” type situations they labeled as mass shootings which we both agreed should not be categorized the same as these situations. In THESE situations, it’s high powered rifles, primarily an AR-15, that’s used. Let’s be honest here and not spin.

No, you're loud and wrong. It was data compiled and analyzed only using mass shootings and the result was far more handguns used in mass shootings from 1982 to today; 76% of all mass shootings used a handgun.

Lol I really hate how people be trying to find reasons why people go crazy in this dystopian ass country instead of looking at the reasons why.

America is the most violent developed country in the world.

People are out here killing each other, killing themselves every day and it's mostly men doing the killing and doing the dying.

People gonna say because they don't have a job or a girlfriend that they go out shooting.

Plenty of men, actually the majority of men, don't get no pussy or any attention from the opposite or anybody for that matter other than family. There's a reason why men love longer if they are married.

The violence and depravity America has is ingrained in the foundation of the country.

And instead of talking about that and acknowledging that the men in America, especially the young men, are the face and victims of this violence.

The reason why Americans is full of guns because American men crave violence and are desensitized to violence.

First thing a young White kid do when he gets that urge is go watch a bunch of gore videos and read about kids.

Young kids of color join gangs.

Next thing you know, they think they are soldiers in a war and get guns.

Then other men watch the news and get the 6PM crime coverage and think they are in a war and get guns.

Shit then you a regular ass citizen, watching everybody get a gun, now you think you need a gun to protect you from the people you don't trust with guns.

This is a stupid ass cycle and nobody is gonna fix it.

Why are American violent as fuck? Especially young men, either they are trying to kill somebody or they killing themselves or both.

No, you're loud and wrong. It was data compiled and analyzed only using mass shootings and the result was far more handguns used in mass shootings from 1982 to today; 76% of all mass shootings used a handgun.
And those mass shootings include “beef” type situations. Don’t act like they don’t. A lot of those are not random acts of violence like this. But most random act of violence shootings, do use a high powered rifle.

But to say a handgun is just as good at this, is being intellectually dishonest. Dude wouldn’t have chosen a Glock for this and you know it and you know why he wouldn’t.

1. Multiple people breaking into your house.
2. Political unrest that devolves into pseudo apocalypse.
3. Natural disaster that devolves into pseudo apocalypse.
4. Cause other people have them.
5. Cause “the government”.

Yeah, these are great reasons. 🙄

Now you give me the exact case where you used yours in any of these situations.

AND go argue with @konceptjones about why you feel like an AR is not on the same level as a Glock.
These are the reasons some people feel like they need an AR-15, do I agree we all these reasons no cause some of those scenarios are very rare . But I do agree we as Black people should protect ourselves by any means.

And those mass shootings include “beef” type situations. Don’t act like they don’t. A lot of those are not random acts of violence like this. But most random act of violence shootings, do use a high powered rifle.

But to say a handgun is just as good at this, is being intellectually dishonest. Dude wouldn’t have chosen a Glock for this and you know it and you know why he wouldn’t.

Dawg, they don't include any sort of "beef". The shit is researched and the fact is you're wrong.

This is the epitome of cognitive dissonance.

A handgun is far better because it's easier to conceal. Walk into a mall with a rifle and see how far you get before someone calls the cops or points you out to security. Walk into a mall with a pair of handguns tucked under your shirt or jacket and spare magazines in your back pockets and you have free range to go anywhere you want. Convert the handgun to full auto (the kit for a Glock is fairly easy to get), and you have someone capable of killing on a grotesque level.

These are the reasons some people feel like they need an AR-15, do I agree we all these reasons no cause some of those scenarios are very rare . But I do agree we as Black people should protect ourselves by any means.

I guess my main question is...

Is your right to stockpile some heavy duty shit AT HOME just in case some shit pops off..... worth some lunatic actively being able to get that same heavy duty shit, carry and USE it on innocent people.. no hypotheticals or just in case scenarios at all?

Are these just in case scenarios worth the very real threat that people are facing walking out the door every day with these mass shootings at this point?

Dawg, they don't include any sort of "beef". The shit is researched and the fact is you're wrong.

This is the epitome of cognitive dissonance.

A handgun is far better because it's easier to conceal. Walk into a mall with a rifle and see how far you get before someone calls the cops or points you out to security. Walk into a mall with a pair of handguns tucked under your shirt or jacket and spare magazines in your back pockets and you have free range to go anywhere you want. Convert the handgun to full auto (the kit for a Glock is fairly easy to get), and you have someone capable of killing on a grotesque level.
I’ll concede the point because I’m not researching how many of those mass shootings are random acts of violence. And you won’t either.

So don’t ban high powered rifles because you won’t stop all shootings? Don’t raise the age limit because while the Uvalde shooter was under 21, this guy wasn’t? Y’all twist yourselves in knots to argue why we shouldn’t have any gun control. And for what?

You still haven’t given me a situation where you’ve personally used your AR for any reason you’ve given to have one. If anything, an AR is used more in mass shootings than to defend oneself from criminals, government, etc.

I guess my main question is...

Is your right to stockpile some heavy duty shit AT HOME just in case some shit pops off..... worth some lunatic actively being able to get that same heavy duty shit, carry and USE it on innocent people.. no hypotheticals or just in case scenarios at all?

Are these just in case scenarios worth the very real threat that people are facing walking out the door every day with these mass shootings at this point?
EXACTLY!!! Their hypotheticals are more important than reality to them.

because nobody is OK with crazy muhfuckas getting a gun of ANY type.

My stepfather kept three shotties in the crib while I was growing up. He never had to use them, but kept them just in case. I've been extremely close to using my 9mm and 22 magnum carbines within the last two weeks. As in I had them both loaded, safety off, sitting next to both of my work areas due to gang fuckery poppin' off in front of my door. Thankfully I didn't have to use 'em, but it came close as shit to being the case.
If shit popping off the way you say, wtf you still doing there bruh? You can’t use your situation as a reason everybody else needs guns. I don’t think the legality of guns even applies in your situation. You need guns whether legal or illegal.

Aye man, some people are fuckin crazy. All I was stating is that there are laws/rules against carrying weapons in the places dude mentioned.
All I’m stating is you can’t go anywhere without the fear of being shot because people want everybody to have high powered rifles for target practice and some pseudo apocalyptic scenario.

All I’m stating is you can’t go anywhere without the fear of being shot because people want everybody to have high powered rifles for target practice and some pseudo apocalyptic scenario.

You can’t go anywhere in this world as a black man and not have that same fear somewhat

I’m done though. There will be no convincing without conviction. That was the topic of my pastor’s sermon yesterday. Until somebody is convicted by a belief, there will be no convincing them otherwise. Until something happens that forces you to see things differently, there will be no convincing.

And I know that goes both ways. I just see all of the killing that could be reduced so you just can’t convince me the way out is to have the current ease of access to guns.

If shit popping off the way you say, wtf you still doing there bruh? You can’t use your situation as a reason everybody else needs guns. I don’t think the legality of guns even applies in your situation. You need guns whether legal or illegal.

Nevada is a Castle Doctrine state. If bullets are coming into my home, I have every right to defend myself and my family and return fire. When you have bloods on one end of the building and crips on the other end, there's bound to be some shit and last week that's what happened.

And, I've said it a number of times on here: I'm trying to get the fuck outta here; I'm headed back to Michigan. California niggas brought their California problems here and the shit has been turning into a cesspool of crime and villainy for the last 7-8 years.

Back