Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 7 dead, 41 hospitalized in mass shooting at Highland Park Fourth of July parade, shooter being sought

Cctv captured image
cu74v9dwzm991.jpg

so he went in drag???

Why don’t 2A people just admit they’re ok with crazy people getting high powered rifles as long as they can let off a thousand rounds at the range? Cause y’all not using those guns for anything else.

Bet not one person on this board who advocates for citizens to have high powered rifles can name 1 time they had to defend themselves with said rifle. Not one.

With a Glock 17 and a few 30-34 round magazines, absolutely. Holds as much or more ammo than an AR.
Then why do these people choose the high powered rifle over the Glock the vast majority of the time? Go ahead and reference the ONE time somebody did that.

Your logic makes absolutely no sense. Theoretically you may be right, but practically you’re way off.

Then why do these people choose the high powered rifle over the Glock the vast majority of the time? Go ahead and reference the ONE time somebody did that.

Your logic makes absolutely no sense. Theoretically you may be right, but practically you’re way off.

Why don’t 2A people just admit they’re ok with crazy people getting high powered rifles as long as they can let off a thousand rounds at the range? Cause y’all not using those guns for anything else.

Bet not one person on this board who advocates for citizens to have high powered rifles can name 1 time they had to defend themselves with said rifle. Not one.

because nobody is OK with crazy muhfuckas getting a gun of ANY type.

My stepfather kept three shotties in the crib while I was growing up. He never had to use them, but kept them just in case. I've been extremely close to using my 9mm and 22 magnum carbines within the last two weeks. As in I had them both loaded, safety off, sitting next to both of my work areas due to gang fuckery poppin' off in front of my door. Thankfully I didn't have to use 'em, but it came close as shit to being the case.

1. Multiple people breaking into your house.
2. Political unrest that devolves into pseudo apocalypse.
3. Natural disaster that devolves into pseudo apocalypse.
4. Cause other people have them.
5. Cause “the government”.

Yeah, these are great reasons. 🙄

Now you give me the exact case where you used yours in any of these situations.

AND go argue with @konceptjones about why you feel like an AR is not on the same level as a Glock.

Why would anyone buy a Corvette when a Versa will take you the same places???

And, as I pointed out in another thread, the vast majority of mass shooters used a handgun, not a rifle of any type. I would speculate that a Glock would be the handgun of choice because, like the AR15, it's the most popular by name.

1. Multiple people breaking into your house.
2. Political unrest that devolves into pseudo apocalypse.
3. Natural disaster that devolves into pseudo apocalypse.
4. Cause other people have them.
5. Cause “the government”.

Now you give me the exact case where you used yours in any of these situations.

AND go argue with @konceptjones about why you feel like an AR is not on the same level as a Glock.

1. Black folks are being killed around the globe.

Protect yourself my brother

because nobody is OK with crazy muhfuckas getting a gun of ANY type.

My stepfather kept three shotties in the crib while I was growing up. He never had to use them, but kept them just in case. I've been extremely close to using my 9mm and 22 magnum carbines within the last two weeks. As in I had them both loaded, safety off, sitting next to both of my work areas due to gang fuckery poppin' off in front of my door. Thankfully I didn't have to use 'em, but it came close as shit to being the case.
But you know they will get them because you have to have yours. Plain and simple.

Why would anyone buy a Corvette when a Versa will take you the same places???

And, as I pointed out in another thread, the vast majority of mass shooters used a handgun, not a rifle of any type. I would speculate that a Glock would be the handgun of choice because, like the AR15, it's the most popular by name.
No, no, no. The handguns statistic was prevalent in “street beef” type situations they labeled as mass shootings which we both agreed should not be categorized the same as these situations. In THESE situations, it’s high powered rifles, primarily an AR-15, that’s used. Let’s be honest here and not spin.

Back