Welcome To aBlackWeb

3-6 Mafia vs A Tribe Called Quest

Who U Got?

• Total voters
I'm not talking about on here, geniuses. I'm talking about rap fans as a whole. We are a very small portion of rap fans that are truly dedicated to the genre. We are the exception. We are not the norm.

Do we not yell to the heavens about fans not respecting the genre enough to know its history? Do we not often compare how pioneers in other genres are treated vs the treatment of our own pioneers?

So for you to call Tribe's work "nerd rap" let's me know, in this instance, that you're incapable of being anything other than dismissive. That's how you reduce something's value. You mock it.

You can say you like 3-6 over Tribe if you want. I still believe that the comparison is utterly ridiculous.

Nigga idgaf about what people who listen to lil pump think. I'm talking about people who have some type of hiphop knowledge, why are u bringing up people who don't know better?

You're looking for a million excuses to says it's unfair to compare rap groups with ATCQ, to the point you're saying "well the young generation don't really know about atcq" , mf we aint talkin about them and they aint here. We're talkin about the people who are on this site right now!

You coming up with more excuses than an aint shit father on dec 26th and that's utterly ridiculous. Stop crying and looking for excuses and be real about the shit, Tribe aint fuckin with 3-6 in any form or fashion.

I remember when it used to be just me by my lonesome fighting this battle, it's nice to have help. Months ago the poll would be 13-1 with me being the sole vote for Tribe

Nigga idgaf about what people who listen to lil pump think. I'm talking about people who have some type of hiphop knowledge, why are u bringing up people who don't know better?

You're looking for a million excuses to says it's unfair to compare rap groups with ATCQ, to the point you're saying "well the young generation don't really know about atcq" , mf we aint talkin about them and they aint here. We're talkin about the people who are on this site right now!

You coming up with more excuses than an aint shit father on dec 26th and that's utterly ridiculous. Stop crying and looking for excuses and be real about the shit, Tribe aint fuckin with 3-6 in any form or fashion.

Nobody is gonna listen to Tribe if they’re in mood to hear Three 6, and vice versa. Tribe ain’t fuckin wit 3-6 to YOU. Your opinion is not facto. I don’t believe 3-6 has an album that’s nearly as innovative as The Low End Theory. On the flip side, Tribe ain’t got no shit like Weak Azz Bitch that use to have niggas and broads goin crazy.

They’re 2 different to be comparable. Wu-Tang vs Three 6 makes more sense. Just like OutKast vs Tribe makes more sense. All your opinions be on some contrarian, fugazi shit though. You just wanted to throw some chum in the water to get niggas in a frenzy. Half the time you nonsensical as fuck.

You just up in arms cuz I be calling you out on your BS. Too bad, nigga.

Nobody is gonna listen to Tribe if they’re in mood to hear Three 6, and vice versa. Tribe ain’t fuckin wit 3-6 to YOU. Your opinion is not facto. I don’t believe 3-6 has an album that’s nearly as innovative as The Low End Theory. On the flip side, Tribe ain’t got no shit like Weak Azz Bitch that use to have niggas and broads goin crazy.

They’re 2 different to be comparable. Wu-Tang vs Three 6 makes more sense. Just like OutKast vs Tribe makes more sense. All your opinions be on some contrarian, fugazi shit though. You just wanted to throw some chum in the water to get niggas in a frenzy. Half the time you nonsensical as fuck.

You just up in arms cuz I be calling you out on your BS. Too bad, nigga.

You just said a whole bunch of nothing.

This thread was created by niggas disagreeing that 3-6 was a better rap group in a different thread so I made a thread. I wasn't at home concocting a scheme to get everyone riled up, df lol

At the end of the day, it's about which one u like more, I didn't think your brain was that weak to where 2 groups had to rap about the same shit to be compared to each other, they're both rap groups, the end.

DJ Paul and Juicy's production gave us the crunk and trap style of production. I think niggas sleep on how innovative they are to the game and how much they really contributed to the game. More than Tribe has.

But yall keep reading these white outlets telling you tribe is the most innovative and taking it as facts, when these corny mfs wasn't on the block listenin to 3-6. Mfs can't relate to 3-6, so they don't know.

You just said a whole bunch of nothing.

This thread was created by niggas disagreeing that 3-6 was a better rap group in a different thread so I made a thread. I wasn't at home concocting a scheme to get everyone riled up, df lol

At the end of the day, it's about which one u like more, I didn't think your brain was that weak to where 2 groups had to rap about the same shit to be compared to each other, they're both rap groups, the end.

DJ Paul and Juicy's production gave us the crunk and trap style of production. I think niggas sleep on how innovative they are to the game and how much they really contributed to the game. More than Tribe has.

But yall keep reading these white outlets telling you tribe is the most innovative and taking it as facts, when these corny mfs wasn't on the block listenin to 3-6. Mfs can't relate to 3-6, so they don't know.

tenor.gif

Ain't just the white outlets.

And you damn sure would have a problem if them same white outlets was saying the same things about 3-6, now would ya

"riight"

How are they jus local, when they have multiple platinum albums & have had their songs played on radio/tv stations from coast to coast?

Ain't nobody listening to these bum ass niggas outside the south. No one outside that region has ever said these niggas got a classic album. Just look at the votes besides Goldie, all southern.

And for the record I have seen When the Smoke Clears on some of them white outlets as one of the best hip hop albums of all time.

And it is, don't know wtf @Chi-town B talking bout

Y'all need to cut it out, them niggas don't have a classic album. I don't care if the white media say they do, they don't know any better

Back