Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k23 NBA Summer League

I can't even be mad at Washington, that pick made sense at the time...maybe they should've swung for someone with more upside, but I understood it

I called him Josh Hart before the draft, maybe I was being too nice, jk. A bit concerned, but still too early. The Wizards summer league team kinda sucks, will judge him when he is playing with superstars like Beal and my boy Kuzma.

@Chi-Town B Your boy Marko Simonovic has been very impressive in Summer League. Looks like he put on some weight, and it seems to be helping him. Still looks like he will have some issues defensively, but i am happy with what have seen so far.

Cant wait till next year when your haters say u were the one hyping him up during summer league, lol.

@Chi-Town B Your boy Marko Simonovic has been very impressive in Summer League. Looks like he put on some weight, and it seems to be helping him. Still looks like he will have some issues defensively, but i am happy with what have seen so far.

Cant wait till next year when your haters say u were the one hyping him up during summer league, lol.
Summer league

c678310d-8657-4689-9d63-e324c13bc960_200_10.gif

Back