Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k23 NBA Summer League

Any early picks for Summer league MVP? Just considering the rookies?
Don’t know why, but I have a feeling Shaedon Sharpe is going to cook in Summer league.

Paolo’s game can dominate summer league too.

Guards usually win Summer League MVP, so my money is on Ivey or Shaedon Sharpe. Then Paolo

IDK but I suspect that it won't be a top 4 pick... someone like Johnny Davis, Jalen Williams or Branham.

Maybe even someone like Andrew Nembhard, who was one of the most NBA ready players in the draft at the guard position.

Last edited:
B8DBD081-579D-434F-AB63-5DEEE138B989.jpeg

I was going to wait until July to make this thread but I see I should just get on with it now…

The NBA announced today the game and broadcast schedules for NBA 2K23 Summer League 2022, which will take place July 7-17 at the Thomas & Mack Center and Cox Pavilion on the campus of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. All 75 games of the 11-day competition will air live on television on ESPN networks or NBA TV. Games will also be available to stream on the ESPN App.

NBA 2K23 Summer League 2022 will tip off on Thursday, July 7 with a doubleheader on ESPN. First, the Orlando Magic, which owns the No. 1 overall pick in NBA Draft 2022 presented by State Farm, will face the Houston Rockets, who have the third and 17th overall picks, at 10 p.m. ET. In the second game, the Detroit Pistons (No. 5 pick) will meet the Portland Trail Blazers (No. 7 pick) at 12 a.m. ET.

I really wanna see Dyson Daniels and EJ play. Not sure who they gonna fill the rest of the roster with cause i know Herb and Trey not playing...or rather i assume they wouldnt, but they might play.

I think Kira plays if he is able to. Havent heard about his rehab in a few months now. I cant imagine Jose plays either

Herb, Trey and Jose are proven at this point, but they might get some run to help Kira and the two latest picks. idk. Trying to see if i can get out there to Vegas to see them play

I really wanna see Dyson Daniels and EJ play. Not sure who they gonna fill the rest of the roster with cause i know Herb and Trey not playing...or rather i assume they wouldnt, but they might play.

I think Kira plays if he is able to. Havent heard about his rehab in a few months now. I cant imagine Jose plays either

Herb, Trey and Jose are proven at this point, but they might get some run to help Kira and the two latest picks. idk. Trying to see if i can get out there to Vegas to see them play
Why wouldn’t they play? Kuminga is playing

guys who played in the playoffs still could use development and they can also play with the new guys on the team

Kris Dunn is playing in the summer league

Thunder
Pacers
Spurs
Warriors
Rockets

Have the most interesting rosters outside of Miami to me

As far as Miami I’m super excited to see Jovic and yurtseven and bouyea

also want to see Haywood Highsmith to see if Miami did it again in finding a gem

Yea, did not understand the Shareef signing at all. Pretty much nepotism.
Yeah I rolled my eyes it’s gross. Shaq don’t even want shareef there lol then the Scottie pippen son signing I’m like guys! Stop it i

if it was any other team outside of the bulls I wouldn’t think anything of it but It’s like there always has to be a story with the lakers or they sign guys for the engagement

Like the mac Mcclung signing (although admittedly he’s been a good G league player)

Yeah I rolled my eyes it’s gross. Shaq don’t even want shareef there lol then the Scottie pippen son signing I’m like guys! Stop it i

if it was any other team outside of the bulls I wouldn’t think anything of it but It’s like there always has to be a story with the lakers or they sign guys for the engagement

Like the mac Mcclung signing (although admittedly he’s been a good G league player)
Nah, I don’t mind the Pippen Jr signing. Dude is solid and was actually productive in college. Probably not athletic enough to play in the NBA, but it ok to see if there is something there.

Shareef on the other hand did ZERO in college.

Back