Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k23 NBA Summer League

I really liked our draft overall and I didn’t know a whole lot about Blake Wesley or Dominic Barlow beforehand but I really like what I’ve seen in the summer league

I know it’s just the Summer League but I’m excited to see these guys in Austin on the G league squad. We should have a pretty good team there.

U forgot to post this…..

I'm really not worried about Jabari offensively despite the Summer League struggles...I already knew he couldn't create off the dribble and that his game was more robotic versus someone like Paolo who is a natural

I thought his shot would fall a little more but I do agree it looked flat for whatever reason

Main reason I'm not concerned though is I'm already a believer in him defensively and I think he's going to be impact player day one...the offense will come around and we have plenty of players who carry the scoring load, he can just focus on locking in on defense and letting the offense come to him without forcing it like the Cavs did with Mobley

I'm really not worried about Jabari offensively despite the Summer League struggles...I already knew he couldn't create off the dribble and that his game was more robotic versus someone like Paolo who is a natural

I thought his shot would fall a little more but I do agree it looked flat for whatever reason

Main reason I'm not concerned though is I'm already a believer in him defensively and I think he's going to be impact player day one...the offense will come around and we have plenty of players who carry the scoring load, he can just focus on locking in on defense and letting the offense come to him without forcing it like the Cavs did with Mobley
So Davis Bertens with great defense, hmmm. Ok, that’s not a bad player.

Back