Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k23 NBA Summer League

Anyone know where I can get Summer League stats? I know Keels and Christian Braun were really bad, I want to see how bad it was.

Jabari Smith JrFG%37.73PT%25.9FT%76.5
ooooh-damn.gif

So now that SL is done, anyone has any post-SL reflections? Any player surprised you, or disappointed you?
Was really disappointed in Jonathan Kuminga. Dude was given free reign to do whatever he wanted and was really bad.

Blake Wesley was impressive early, but his shot abandoned him in the last 2-3 games. I really hope he works on his shot big time before the season starts.

I expected big things from Jared Butler, but dude did not show up at all. He passed the ball really well, but shooting 17% from three at 8.8. Attempts per game is hideous. Luckily for him, Jazz are cleaning house, so he will have a longer leash.

I usually ignore bad performances from Rookies, but 2nd year players that play bad leaves a bad impression on me. I am looking at u Brandon Boston.

One of the biggest surprises for me is Keon Ellis. He's better offensively than I thought. I was wrong for not including him in my top 60 big board.

Some of the 2nd round picks/undrafted players have a lot of potential to make NBA scouts look like idiots, none more than Kenneth Lofton, Jr., who clearly should have been drafted.

Of the top 3, Banchero is the surest bet, and so I understand why Orlando chose him. Would probably put him over Jabari if I were to redo my big board.

The Big 3 should really be Big 4 as Murray is closer to them than the next group of players.

I suspect that, when it is all said and done, the best player in this draft won't be one of the Big 3/4.

Two players I would give a chance to being the best player in this year's draft: Shaedon Sharpe and Bryce McGowens..

Shame that we didn't get to see Shaedon Sharpe for more than 5 mins.

Back