Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k23 NBA Summer League

“Liddell hadn’t signed a contract with the Pelicans prior to the injury and is not guaranteed a roster spot as a second-round pick.”

“He has yet to sign a contract and the Pelicans don’t currently have an opening on the 15-man roster, though they have a two-way slot available. It’s unclear how New Orleans will handle the contract situation regarding a draft pick who will likely be out most or all of next season.”

hmm…dire straits

@AZTG @Ironman i know u guys are not really into Summer League, but our boy Quentin Grimes has been killing it so far.

It’s usually wise not to overreact to summer league stats, but one thing u always want to see is a 2nd year player dominate most games. Grimes has done just that. One can make a very easy case he has been the best player in all of summer league so far.

Should start at SG ahead of Fournier next season.

@AZTG @Ironman i know u guys are not really into Summer League, but our boy Quentin Grimes has been killing it so far.

It’s usually wise not to overreact to summer league stats, but one thing u always want to see is a 2nd year player dominate most games. Grimes has done just that. One can make a very easy case he has been the best player in all of summer league so far.

Should start at SG ahead of Fournier next season.
I'm very much into it brotha just not talking about it lol. I honestly want them to shut Grimes down he was taking contact and falling way too much last game. He's been working on his playmaking and getting to the rim which has been great. He absolutely needs to start and every play by play announcer has pretty much said it every game. Thibs is a jackass who should be fired if Ev still starts after this.

Can players who haven't signed or non guaranteed contracts take out injury insurance? What happened to Liddell is fucked up!

Can players who haven't signed or non guaranteed contracts take out injury insurance? What happened to Liddell is fucked up!
I’m surprised he was playing while not even signed with the team

but that’s what happens when you have a bunch of young players on the roster there wasnt any space for him

best he could’ve done was be on a two way deal and I guess they didn’t wanna just sign him off the rip

I couldn’t post on the site last game but I loved what I saw from Matt Ryan he has a quicker release and more variety then Hauser even tho he has a deal smh. Kabengele deserves a camp invite and even tho he played well in the 4th iont think juhann is ready to contribute yet

I can't even be mad at Washington, that pick made sense at the time...maybe they should've swung for someone with more upside, but I understood it

Kispert and Davis in back to back years is a tough break

Last edited:
Back