Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k23 NBA Summer League

Mac McClung is too good for the Summer League.

Has earned a spot in the league on a regular contract, and I'm happy for him.

Liddell looks like he really hurt that knee. I'm cool on seeing that replay again.

I really like Blake Wesley and Barlow doesn't have a lot of flashy numbers in the few Summer league games but I like how well he moves for a big dude. Him and Wesley play hard every minute.

This Days dude has been shooting the 3 well in the Summer league also

Bari n Tari

:clawd3:

Listen man I'm not concerned about Jabari at all offensively, he was number 3 on my board for a reason.... the jumper is legit and he'll be fine once he gets more comfortable and better guard play but he'll never be a first option

I love what he and Tari brings defensively for us though, foundational pieces that can set tone day 1

Eason the type that just does stuff and is always active but has a little more upside than that....Bari just needs to play with confidence and he'll be straight

KPJ and Sengun going to be the hubs offensively as far as ball movement and getting everyone involved and of course Jalen Greens development as a playmaker is essential as well but we'll find out very soon if if we need to invest in a legit point guard or if we can work with what we have

Usman Garuba…

:lol10:

say man what’s gonna happen with KMJ

Garuba real close to becoming expendable, I was a big fan of his game in Europe though and think his skill set could be very valuable to us...I'm hoping he can get these injuries behind him and get into better shape

Don't know what's up with KJ though, kind of went silent on that front...ideally, Tate deal is very team friendly and we trade him soon and he can hold out but idk how that's going to play out. I like his role on this team if he can be patient but if not we move him for another asset I guess

Last edited:
I really like Blake Wesley and Barlow doesn't have a lot of flashy numbers in the few Summer league games but I like how well he moves for a big dude. Him and Wesley play hard every minute.

This Days dude has been shooting the 3 well in the Summer league also

I know the the Southwest Division is going to be stacked for years to come but realistically speaking out of the teams tanking if we don't get Wembanyama I'd like to see him San Antonio

Primo, Wesley, Sochan, Johnson, Branham and Wembanyama is a nice core to build around

Back