Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Thread Of The Year Goes To......

View attachment 1004761

That’s all you got?

I know this message board is an outlet for you to unload all of the vitriol you could never get out in real life, but no one takes you seriously anymore. At least no one who was witness to this thread of the year.

I’d suggest humbling yourself, but if this board somehow keeps you from self-harm, then have at it. I actually want to see black people live abundantly regardless of their POV.
Early ether of year potential

See what we not gonna do is ignore how much yall like to hate on others and claim all this irrelevant shit.

I don't @ or engage with nobody I don't like...if I do I am prepared for whatever they got to say.

When you @ or bring up the posters yall claim you don't fuck with...you look like little dogs wagging your tails all excited and shit.

giphy (4).gif

You can kick rocks too... you a walking contradiction yourself. U ain't say shit to him. We was discussing fucking lame as ABW Bucks for the winners . him and everyone else came in talking shit...

View attachment 1005069.
I'm a need you to slow down, breathe, and read

Idc about this quarrel, who started it, or who 'right'. If you can't see why that weak ass nigga you championing is weak than that's on you.

All this Abw shit go out the window when you keekeeing with a nigga that so proudly calls another man momma a bitch. In his own words...over a political stance😐

Jokes and jokes. Fun and games. Insults and beratement. I'm here for it all with the occasional arrangement for fisitcuffs

But speaking on folks parents, spouses, and children will always come across as lame and pathetic to me. Over a political stance to boot smgdh

So you sharing pics of women and trying to fuck every female poster is excepted?

Clearly it is cus yall upgraded Sony

200w (1).gif

I'm a need you to slow, down breathe, and read

Idc about this quarrel, who started it, or who 'right'. If you can't see why that weak ass nigga you championing is weak than that's on you.

All this Abw shit go out the window when you keekeeing with a nigga that so proudly calls another man momma a bitch. In his own words...over a political stance😐
You're so fulla shit. Your fake morality kicks in extra on Sunday

I'm a need you to slow, down breathe, and read

You can miss me with that fake moderater shit. Go delete some cbd gummies threads

tenor (4).gif

So you sharing pics of women and trying to fuck every female poster is excepted?

Clearly it is cus yall upgraded Sony

View attachment 1005077
How you college educated and lack such rudimentary skills as reading for comprehension?

Sharing pics of women? Trying to fuck every female poster? Upgrading Sony???

Idk which one offended you the most but you sound mad salty. Zero accountability. No wonder he switched from Race to you, ya sodium levels just right to keep his blood pressure up

How you college educated and lack such rudimentary skills as reading for comprehension?

Idk which one offended you the most but you sound mad salty. Zero accountability. No wonder he switched from Race to you, ya sodium levels just right to keep his blood pressure up

I lack accountability? Lol

Black men have the highest risk for high blood pressure, you better be careful with all that chicken

Facts make you tense. Fuck off ...reasons why u don't show your real face lol.

Shit! We gotta good one brewing!
1674407372241.gif

Back