Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Thread Of The Year Goes To......

If my name was ever in the thread title....run me my money. Run me my 30mill
payday-its.gif

You remove Infamous114, Disanthrope and Myself....thread would have been just another thread

This Was epic... Royal reading voice added to the moment so much.. I'm glad I was a part of this moment

If my name was ever in the thread title....run me my money. Run me my 30mill
View attachment 1004452

You remove Infamous114, Disanthrope and Myself....thread would have been just another thread
But you and @Disanthrope were goofballs in this whole scenario, 😂.

How y’all going to pop up here with no shame? 🤦🏽‍♂️

I guess it’s true what they say, any publicity is good publicity, 🤷🏾.

I feel the same amount of shame your daddy does when he's out with his cave bitch

Dude... you can drop the act. It's over. This thread is literally about a whole 'nother thread where you got exposed yet again for being a fraud... an imposter... a charlatan.

The jig is up, bruh. You're the Untalented Mr Ripley. The fucking George Santos of this shit. Ain't no coming back from that.

I feel the same amount of shame your daddy does when he's out with his cave bitch
8E9E967E-7DB8-4558-8883-6650AC149352.gif

That’s all you got?

I know this message board is an outlet for you to unload all of the vitriol you could never get out in real life, but no one takes you seriously anymore. At least no one who was witness to this thread of the year.

I’d suggest humbling yourself, but if this board somehow keeps you from self-harm, then have at it. I actually want to see black people live abundantly regardless of their POV.

Dude... you can drop the act. It's over. This thread is literally about a whole 'nother thread where you got exposed yet again for being a fraud... an imposter... a charlatan.

The jig is up, bruh. You're the Untalented Mr Ripley. The fucking George Santos of this shit. Ain't no coming back from that.
Yall abw niggas are coons point blank

Yall are lowly plantation dwellers who dont stand for Shit but trolling at 40 years old. Niggas 40 with cartoon avatars. You don't even take yourselves seriously so how can i?

Anyway I just hit for 20 more bands by using my beautiful mind, as usual...

Screenshot_20230121_201010_Underdog.jpg

Screenshot_20230121_203850_Underdog.jpg

Being Trillfate pays well.

Enjoy work on Monday boys. Think about me the next time your bosses give you orders

Yall abw niggas are coons point blank

Yall are lowly plantation dwellers who dont stand for Shit but trolling at 40 years old. Niggas 40 with cartoon avatars. You don't even take yourselves seriously so how can i?

Anyway I just hit for 20 more bands by using my beautiful mind, as usual...

View attachment 1004747

View attachment 1004780

Being Trillfate pays well.

Enjoy work on Monday boys. Think about me the next time your bosses give you orders
ECCC1353-3DAC-4FB1-A043-ED6560733506.gif

Enjoy work bro...
I will because I love my job. I’m not going to post paystubs and all that because those who have nothing to prove don’t resort to such antics.

Like really, who brags about gambling as their main source of income? Or a long defunct music tour? You bragging as if you making millions. If you don’t get that little $55k out of here. 😂

I normally wouldn’t even shame you for this if you weren’t weaponizing it the way you are. I can respect any hustle that doesn’t harm others.

It is weird though to shame people for having a career. It’s just downright strange to be honest, especially given your meager earnings.

ahh ok ok.

I keep running into brehs who say they pay out of pocket or they on they wife insurance.
I knew what I was sacrificing when I quit my job. I didn't care

If Anyone here has notice and I know niggas do cause they obsessed with me, you'll realize how non committal about life i am. I don't believe in god or marriage. I don't want kids. Im not obligated to protect white politicians like the cowardly congregation on abw because I don't believe the political process works for black people.

I don't have ties like that

Also, It's ironic that internet nerds who are over invested with fiction and cartoons and comic books and game of thrones can't fathom a nigga doing anything outside the box.

Last edited:
I will because I love my job. I’m not going to post paystubs and all that because those who have nothing to prove don’t resort to such antics.

Like really, who brags about gambling as their main source of income? Or a long defunct music tour? You bragging as if you making millions. If you don’t get that little $55k out of here. 😂

I normally wouldn’t even shame you for this if you weren’t weaponizing it the way you are. I can respect any hustle that doesn’t harm others.

It is weird though to shame people for having a career. It’s just downright strange to be honest, especially given your meager earnings.
See thats just crab speak lol

Hate hate hate

Ive never bragged about money. Im not rich. So Its not the amount of money. Its HOW the money is made. From hustling and not being a subordinate. If I was hard working 9 to 5er I wouldn't brag about having what I have but the fact is I work smarter not harder. That should commended by my brothers...

See thats just crab speak lol

Hate hate hate

Ive never bragged about money. Im not rich. So Its not the amount of money. Its HOW the money is made. From hustling and not being a subordinate. If I was hard working 9 to 5er I wouldn't brag about having what I have but the fact is I work smarter not harder. That should commended by my brothers...
You posted those screenshots and literally said it paid well, 😂. Then invited @Royal to lunch as some sort of bragging point as well.

But whatever bruh. I won’t get caught up in chasing your contradictions. I’ve said all I’ve wanted to say.

You posted those screenshots and literally said it paid well, 😂. Then invited @Royal to lunch as some sort of bragging point as well.

But whatever bruh. I won’t get caught up in chasing your contradictions. I’ve said all I’ve wanted to say.
Again slowness, the flex is in how the money is made not the money itself. I live off royalties and other entertainment endeavors. I'm able to gamble with that disposable income and flip it. That's the brag

Back