Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Thread Of The Year Goes To......

But you and @Disanthrope were goofballs in this whole scenario, 😂.

How y’all going to pop up here with no shame? 🤦🏽‍♂️

I guess it’s true what they say, any publicity is good publicity, 🤷🏾.

Fuck off you side line hoe. Pop-up ??? You came here to this thread to see whats going on. You and every other vaseline fingertip poster came to the thread cus where ever you were on the site wasn't keeping your interest .

You sound dumb as hell commenting and spending time on something you think is goofy.
giphy (2).gif

Don't @ me you mf lame as sack of shit.

Last edited:
This you?

View attachment 1004848

That was your cracka side talking for sure, pussy lmao..

He a whole ass bitch 🤣. I remember him trying to be Infamous114 cape lol. Niggas want to insert themselves and feel apart of something....

It's funny these lames was begging for your presence when you dipped out

In real life if you don't like someone or align with them you don't interact or anything
It's a non factor...

But here it's I don't like you..but I am still going to @ you and tell you over and over I don't like you?

It's insanity and stupidity to the Infinite degree

You posted those screenshots and literally said it paid well, 😂. Then invited @Royal to lunch as some sort of bragging point as well.

But whatever bruh. I won’t get caught up in chasing your contradictions. I’ve said all I’ve wanted to say.

This bitch ass poster gonna say he done then post 6 more times after this comment .....and now he gonna come running back like a two year old toddler

watch-this.gif

He a whole ass bitch 🤣. I remember him trying to be Infamous114 cape lol. Niggas want to insert themselves and feel apart of something....

It's funny these lames was begging for your presence when you dipped out

In real life if you don't like someone or align with them you don't interact or anything
It's a non factor...

But here it's I don't like you..but I am still going to @ you and tell you over and over I don't like you?

It's insanity and stupidity to the Infinite degree
Sis... spot on. Niggas is up on a Saturday night obsessing. Let this sink in... They weren't out in the city, they weren't in the company of women... they were up circle jerking each other at 130am.

That's all you need to know about these lame abw dudes.

Here's the thing. Everybody you see me going back-and-forth with they started it with me, in defense of white politicians. That's the root of all of this. Abw are the Plantation Avengers

This bitch ass poster gonna say he done then post 6 more times after this comment .....and now he gonna come running back like a two year old toddler

View attachment 1005048
You gotta understand that @TheNightKing mother is a white bitch.

Karen raised him.

He already admitted to growing up as a tragic mulatto, confused. As an adult he tries to overcompensate for loss of blackness

Sis... spot on. Niggas is up on a Saturday night obsessing. Let this sink in... They weren't out in the city, they weren't in the company of women... they were up circle jerking each other at 130am.

That's all you need to know about these lame abw dudes.

Here's the thing. Everybody you see me going back-and-forth with they started it with me, in defense of white politicians. That's the root of all of this. Abw are the Plantation Avengers

Facts I was getting some good ass head last night and chilling, while big bird squaking and speaking on my name

c736b95f-d735-40a2-a134-354f29c48f1b_text.gif

Jokes and jokes. Fun and games. Insults and beratement. I'm here for it all with the occasional arrangement for fisitcuffs

But speaking on folks parents, spouses, and children will always come across as lame and pathetic to me. Over a political stance to boot smgdh

Jokes and jokes. Fun and games. Insults and beratement. I'm here for it all with the occasional arrangement for fisitcuffs

But speaking on folks parents, spouses, and children will always come across as lame and pathetic to me. Over a political stance to boot smgdh
They could just leave me the fuck alone if they don't want their "blood to boil" right Sheriff Clarke?

This was one of the craziest posts in that thread lol

Forgot about this shit lmaoo

Back