Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Thread Of The Year Goes To......

I lack accountability? Lol

Black men have the highest risk for high blood pressure, you better be careful with all that chicken

Facts make you tense. Fuck off ...reasons why u don't show your real face lol.
You talking about everything but the facts. Niggas kids. Niggas parents. Niggas jobs. Niggas interactions with women. Niggas being faceless

Everything but you cozing up to a known predator, liar, and generally weak ass man who hides behind pro black rhetoric and fan duel accounts

You could have chosen any guy on here and you choose to BFF with Kevin Wendell Crumb.

Let me recheck ya IP cause ain't no way you not one of his many personalities. Ain't no fucking way

Yall don't do that shit when everyone else be posting and dog piling. You close threads when you want, you help who you want, you do what you want...

And yall want unity....

kumbaya-peace.gif

Fuck outta here with that kumbaya bs

Last edited:
You talking about everything but the facts. Niggas kids. Niggas parents. Niggas jobs. Niggas interactions with women. Niggas brings faceless

Everything but you cozing up to a known predator, liar, and generally weak ass man who hides behind pro black rhetoric and fan fuel accounts

You could have chosen any guy on here and you choose to BFF with Kevin Wendell Crumb.

Let me recheck ya IP cause ain't no way you not one of his many personalities. Ain't no fucking way

You know where I stay, you a OG creepset with mod privileges. Probably been peeped IPs

@Sony Montana

fuck-that-i-dont-like-people-playin-on-my-phone.gif

All I said is its weak to be talking about folks parents which it is. 95% of the site can all agree to that. This bitch ass nigga does what he does best, find the silliest woman on the site to come fight his battles. Ole I'm a get my big sister on yall ass nigga

I won't stand for it this year!

I am not digging through the site for the remains of your creep activities
:niggawhat:
I want a full apology when you don't find nothing

Listening to that lying ass bitch ass nigga gonna have you searching for weeks. Don't forget to leave lol's on my previous post neither. Just cause we tussling don't mean you ain't gonna be chuckling

You talking about everything but the facts. Niggas kids. Niggas parents. Niggas jobs. Niggas interactions with women. Niggas brings faceless

Everything but you cozing up to a known predator, liar, and generally weak ass man who hides behind pro black rhetoric and fan fuel accounts

1674408410028.gif

Back