Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Thread Of The Year Goes To......

Hey look…..one thing I know is that @Sony Montana has been here for YEARS and has consistently provided us with laughs and entertainment. Even when the site was getting shut down a few months ago he put in the effort to actually see how much shit was gonna cost to get things going up again. I even said that he deserved to be a mod for putting in that effort..

Dude may not be the most liked or whatever….but I knew from the beginning he has eminence here and deserves the accolade..

The back and forth is childish….it’s REALLY childish
r72b1go3gfh81 (1).jpg

Nah yo.....

I don’t care enough about either of these people to retain knowledge about their personal lives, so I won’t be saying anything about their families.

I’m sure their parents are disappointed enough in their offspring so I wouldn’t further insult them.
Both of my parents are BLACK. Jealous?

That's why I'm able to Pusha T you so easily, Drizzy....

Ban him. My momma dead and he speaking on my momma

View attachment 1005294
Number 1, that was in no way insulting your mother, it was insulting you.

Number 2, to weaponize that is very sad.

Number 3, sorry for your loss. I’m sure that was a tough time for you and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

But how do you champion someone that constantly insults someone’s mother when that person has no idea if that person’s mother is alive or dead either?

Number 3, sorry for your loss. I’m sure that was a tough time for you and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

But how do you champion someone that constantly insults someone’s mother when that person has no idea if that person’s mother is alive or dead either?

Your a condescending fuck. @Sony Montana why he got access still

200w (4).gif

Your white mother wouldn't be insulted if you didn't start a beef with me in defense of the anti black political establishment

:smh:

Hey look…..one thing I know is that @Sony Montana has been here for YEARS and has consistently provided us with laughs and entertainment. Even when the site was getting shut down a few months ago he put in the effort to actually see how much shit was gonna cost to get things going up again. I even said that he deserved to be a mod for putting in that effort..

Dude may not be the most liked or whatever….but I knew from the beginning he has eminence here and deserves the accolade..

The back and forth is childish….it’s REALLY childish
When was this? In the discord? That wasn't him lol

When was this? In the discord? That wasn't him lol

In the old cookout I saw him and a few others trying to see how much the site cost….I remember giving him a salute for that

Was it you as well? If so I’ll give a salute to you too

He didn’t know plus he wasn’t insulting her

If he says something in the future that’s bannable

Your momma, your parents should never be used. I don't ever use those words...especially with a mf I don't like. It's condescending and disrespectful. Back handed bullshit

But that's cool if that's how you want to play it.delete my shit I am out.

giphy (12).gif

Back