Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Thread Of The Year Goes To......

Hey look…..one thing I know is that @Sony Montana has been here for YEARS and has consistently provided us with laughs and entertainment. Even when the site was getting shut down a few months ago he put in the effort to actually see how much shit was gonna cost to get things going up again. I even said that he deserved to be a mod for putting in that effort..

Dude may not be the most liked or whatever….but I knew from the beginning he has eminence here and deserves the accolade..

The back and forth is childish….it’s REALLY childish
Oh you believed that huh?

Nah we need u here

Naw don't @ me in some disciplinary type bs... then when a mf do the very shit you @ me on.

Talking about it wasn't offensive....mf wasn't giving me compliments. My mother is very proud of me.

So fuck all that. If he can't stand by his word then I exit...cus it's only January. I ain't dealing with this type behavior done to me.

Last edited:
What if I said I bet Royal is ugly as fuck? Because there’s no way a decent looking woman is doing what she’s doing. Like she’s probably dog level ugly.

now that’s nothing personal to you, you trained her well. I respect a woman who knows her place. I admire your level of control over a wild beast.

Would that compel you? Because I feel like we’ve always been good.
giphy.gif

I don't like the tone or dog whistling innthis post at all.

Don't jump off the porch to get kicked off the block ya feel me

Naw don't @ me in some disciplinary type bs... then when a mf do the very shit you @ me on.

Talking about it wasn't offensive....mf wasn't giving me compliments. My mother is very proud of me.

So fuck all that. If he can't stand by hes word then I exit...cus it's only January. I ain't dealing with this type behavior done to me.
Step into my office briefly

What if I said I bet Royal is ugly as fuck? Because there’s no way a decent looking woman is doing what she’s doing. Like she’s probably dog level ugly.

now that’s nothing personal to you, you trained her well. I respect a woman who knows her place. I admire your level of control over a wild beast.

Would that compel you? Because I feel like we’ve always been good.
My sister Royal is beautiful inside and outside. Nothing ugly about her and there's zero reason to go there sir smh

Yes we have been good because you haven't taken my attacks on democrats personally like these plantation bound pawns do (because you're conservative?)

My attacks on the anti black Democratic Party is an attack on a negroes sensibility. It's a deep rooted subconscious thing with these guys. You don't share their unconditional loyalty like they do, so you don't see me as the bad guy.

Back