Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Thread Of The Year Goes To......

At this time @Disanthrope and @TheNightKing are both banned for 24hrs

Thanks @Chi-Town B
Eh they ain't really do the same thing but ok.
What about that rule y'all had about using the b word when it comes to female posters?

Does that still apply?
Is it just as reprehensible if women call other posters male or otherwise the b word?

Way I see it if that is the case maybe y'all should have stepped in before it got to the parents level.

What about that rule y'all had about using the b word when it comes to female posters?

Does that still apply?
Is it just as reprehensible if women call other posters male or otherwise the b word?

Way I see it if that is the case maybe y'all should have stepped in before it got to the parents level.
Firstly ask @Chi-Town B for his reasoning for banning them. Then you can discuss with him what you think should have happened and win

As far as the b-word, yes same rules apply. If a member had been called a bitch then they need to bring it to the attention of a mod so we can deal with it

Firstly ask @Chi-Town B for his reasoning for banning them. Then you can discuss with him what you think should have happened and win

As far as the b-word, yes same rules apply. If a member had been called a bitch then they need to bring it to the attention of a mod so we can deal with it

@Sony Montana

View attachment 1005126

All I said is its weak to be talking about folks parents which it is. 95% of the site can all agree to that. This bitch ass nigga does what he does best, find the silliest woman on the site to come fight his battles. Ole I'm a get my big sister on yall ass nigga

I won't stand for it this year!

I want a full apology when you don't find nothing

Listening to that lying ass bitch ass nigga gonna have you searching for weeks. Don't forget to leave lol's on my previous post neither. Just cause we tussling don't mean you ain't gonna be chuckling

:hahaha:
What in thee fuck

I guess that rule is malleable

You trying to get me ban is funny. Sit the fuck down

:scust1:

Does that still apply?

You trying to get me ban is funny. Sit the fuck down

:scust1:
Stop trying to be a victim. I worded it clear enough. All of y'all was doing it including chicity, how you figure I'm out for you?

The accusation is very......U...g..l...y of you.

3b4.png

Back