Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Thread Of The Year Goes To......

Stop trying to be a victim. I worded it clear enough. All of y'all was doing it including chicity, how you figure I'm out for you?

The accusation is very......U...g..l...y of you.

3b4.png

:lol10:

Stop trying to be a victim. I worded it clear enough. All of y'all was doing it including chicity, how you figure I'm out for you?

The accusation is very......U...g..l...y of you.

3b4.png
tenor.gif

smh... I'm not finna look back through x number of pages to figure out what all went down but somehow I'm not surprised that there was enough fuckery involved in this thread to extend it far beyond all the others.

smh... I'm not finna look back through x number of pages to figure out what all went down but somehow I'm not surprised that there was enough fuckery involved in this thread to extend it far beyond all the others.
You wasted ya time posting this

Those dim of wit oft believe themselves to be legendary in their own minds. We must take pity upon them, for they know not how lowly a creature they really are.
tenor.gif

Take this fortune cookie shit back to the stale cookie you got it from.

All this time looking for that shit when you could have finished the thread. Don't respond bro, no need to make the thread any more than what you expected

Oh I didn't know she removed them

Aren't mods able to see all edits and deleted posts?

Lol so now only the mods can go back and see them

Back