Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Thread Of The Year Goes To......

Also I gotta say that calling somebody's mother a "cave bitch" is nowhere near the same as saying "your parents are probably disappointed in you".

The false equivalence double ban is a cop-out because Lon Chaney the man of many faces should have gotten his whole account smoked right when the shit happened.

Also I gotta say that calling somebody's mother a "cave bitch" is nowhere near the same as saying "your parents are probably disappointed in you".

The false equivalence double ban is a cop-out because Lon Chaney the man of many faces should have gotten his whole account smoked right when the shit happened.
Why when it happened?

I agree on both points

We’ll do better next time

Edit: the picture is now gone, if you saw it, you know what it is.not leaving it here for yall to act foolish over
I missed something good, didn't I?

giphy (2).gif

You posted a video in lingerie
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back