Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Thread Of The Year Goes To......

Nah just not gonna do something for you with you asking like that

Of course that's how mods operate. You fitting right in. All in your feelings lol

Yall don't that shit when everyone else be posting and dog piling. You close threads when you want, you help who you want, you do what you want...

And yall want unity....

View attachment 1005125

Fuck outta here with that kumbaya bs

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Hey look…..one thing I know is that @Sony Montana has been here for YEARS and has consistently provided us with laughs and entertainment. Even when the site was getting shut down a few months ago he put in the effort to actually see how much shit was gonna cost to get things going up again. I even said that he deserved to be a mod for putting in that effort..

Dude may not be the most liked or whatever….but I knew from the beginning he has eminence here and deserves the accolade..

The back and forth is childish….it’s REALLY childish

I’m opening this thread back up

@Disanthrope
@Royal
@TheNightKing

I only ask that you don’t bring up anybody’s family member or spouse (that’s a bannable offense)

And If a mod tells y’all to chill out then listen otherwise you gonna be removed from the thread

Keep Y’all BS in here and don’t take it to another thread
I don’t care enough about either of these people to retain knowledge about their personal lives, so I won’t be saying anything about their families.

I’m sure their parents are disappointed enough in their offspring so I wouldn’t further insult them.

Back