2022 Thread Of The Year Goes To......

It’s not a flex or a brag, but keep believing that and posting that nonsense if you want. Just know it’s pathetic as I initially stated.
Pathetic is you admitting "you get my blood boiling"

You said that to me, soft ass white boy

Every time you tag me you're trying to get back at me for snatching your mulatto soul years ago

Enjoy work on Monday, I'll be sleeping in...

• Haha
Reactions: Royal
Pathetic is you admitting "you get my blood boiling"

You said that to me, soft ass white boy

Every time you tag me you're trying to get back at me for snatching your mulatto soul years ago

Enjoy work on Monday, I'll be sleeping in...
You can make insults about my genetic makeup all you want, but you’ll never be able to insult my character. Sadly you can’t claim the same.

When you stop hating yourself, you’ll stop hating others.

" I'm not about to let this shit boil over into real life" -

serseul-nova.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity and Maywood
This you?

View attachment 1004848

That was your cracka side talking for sure, pussy lmao..
Pathetic to save a screenshot of an interaction on a message board from over a year ago. And even more pathetic to have it ready at a moment’s notice, smh.

But please, keep going. You’re really, how did you put it, “snatching my mulatto soul” now. 😂

Ive never bragged about money. Im not rich. So Its not the amount of money. Its HOW the money is made. From hustling and not being a subordinate. If I was hard working 9 to 5er I wouldn't brag about having what I have but the fact is I work smarter not harder. That should commended by my brothers...

Damn you a worthless lying piece of shit

Let's talk about what I got exposed for boy

I'm a self made hundred thousandaire who hasn't had a 9 to 5 since 2009 while you're probably at work right now...

I was a manager to rappers and seeing the world on other people's dime

A basic mediocre coon like you can't relate to any of that. You're a not a winner, you're a minion

:foh5:..........................lying ass

Right. You should be

Because you get up every day and work 8 hours for your boss

I don't... get it?
And you don’t have a family of 5.

I do…get it?

Imagine me relying on gambling winnings and old royalties to support my family. 😂

Ok, now I know we’re not on the same level. Be easy bruh and good luck. You’ll need it…apparently.

You losers on the EAST COAST

It's 130 AM on a Saturday night... look at you niggas... look at yourselves

Night is married but Revolver has no bitches, no sex life, no social life 🤣

That's why I can't be offended by ppl on this website... you niggas aint shit

Dude... you can drop the act. It's over. This thread is literally about a whole 'nother thread where you got exposed yet again for being a fraud... an imposter... a charlatan.

The jig is up, bruh. You're the Untalented Mr Ripley. The fucking George Santos of this shit. Ain't no coming back from that.

lol he finna post that weak outfit and that car

Yall abw niggas are coons point blank

Yall are lowly plantation dwellers who dont stand for Shit but trolling at 40 years old. Niggas 40 with cartoon avatars. You don't even take yourselves seriously so how can i?

Anyway I just hit for 20 more bands by using my beautiful mind, as usual...

View attachment 1004747

View attachment 1004780

Being Trillfate pays well.

Enjoy work on Monday boys. Think about me the next time your bosses give you orders

you gotta rapper as avatar tho wtf

lol he finna post that weak outfit and that car
2:41am Sunday morning... the autistic meds addicted bisexual chimes in to project his jealousy and evny...

You niggas are really losers obsessed with a black man superior to you

Lol you’re here too tho and it’s a weekend
Im in Cali fucking retard, on my way to the club right now.

You n that revolver coon got nothing better to do. Nobody is interested in your company so here you are

Im in Cali fucking retard, on my way to the club right now.

You n that revolver coon got nothing better to do. Nobody is interested in your company so here you are

You not going to the club bro conscious noggas don’t go to the club. And you be up and in the threads like everybody else we see you post. You posted one chick from 10 years ago