2022 NBA Draft Thread

^^^
Wendell Moore at 22?
Kamagate at 25th?
Jovic at 27th?
Justin Lewis at 44?

lol I mean I guess…

btw EJ Liddell got the nuggets at 21 written all over him

Are you saying even without Branchero working out for the Magic they'd be smart to draft him anyway?
Yessir

I’m gonna go out on a small limb and say Jabari is the 3rd best prospect and paolo is the best

The magic can’t fuck this up because they been rebuilding for 10 years with nothing to show for it except too many guards fighting for time and their best player being a coon mid tier player who hasn’t played in years

Jabari is cool and he’s gonna be really good but he can’t be a #1 option

Yessir

I’m gonna go out on a small limb and say Jabari is the 3rd best prospect and paolo is the best

The magic can’t fuck this up because they been rebuilding for 10 years with nothing to show for it except too many guards fighting for time and their best player being a coon mid tier player who hasn’t played in years

I actually think Paolo is exactly the type of player Orlando has been missing all of these years....yeah they had Dwight who was an elite talent but they haven't had that dynamic playmaker who can score at all 3 levels since T-Mac...and before that Penny

Yessir

Just asking for clarification cause I don't know much about Jabri Smith but I agree that if I had the #1 pick workout or not I'd draft Branchero.

I actually think Paolo is exactly the type of player Orlando has been missing all of these years....yeah they had Dwight who was an elite talent but they haven't had that dynamic playmaker who can score at all 3 levels since T-Mac...and before that Penny
Exactly

Banchero is gonna give you 25/5/5 in just a few years

when the last time the magic had that? Just like you said…

Just asking for clarification cause I don't know much about Jabri Smith but I agree that if I had the #1 pick workout or not I'd draft Branchero.
I did the least amount of homework on the top 3 simply because they will all go in the top 3

Jabari is going to be a great scoring forward but he’s going to do less than paolo can do at both their bests

I did the least amount of homework on the top 3 simply because they will all go in the top 3

Jabari is going to be a great scoring forward but he’s going to do less than paolo can do at both their bests

I'd trade Beal and the 10th for Branchero and just start the complete rebuild around him. If it works great if not keep fucking trying.

I'd trade Beal and the 10th for Branchero and just start the complete rebuild around him. If it works great if not keep fucking trying.
Yeahhhh let’s say the magic want to take paolo..

why Would they want beal at that money with fultz, Anthony, Hampton, and suggs there

especially when they aren’t trying to contend?

same thing applies to the rockets

Might put $10 on banchero being the first pick. Y'all have made some very compelling arguments and maybe Smith to the magic is a smoke screen. Idk why

Yeahhhh let’s say the magic want to take paolo..

why Would they want beal at that money with fultz, Anthony, Hampton, and suggs there

especially when they aren’t trying to contend?

same thing applies to the rockets

So we can't trade Beal on draft night? He hasn't gotten that supermax yet.

I get what you saying just that we get fucked over all the time we might as well try to fuck someone else over.

I get what you saying just that we get fucked over all the time we might as well try to fuck someone else over.
Y'all might trade with the Pels if who they want at 8 isn't there

They blogs have KCP and the 10th pick for Graham and 8

Actually idk if you can trade him since he just made himself a unrestricted FA

Back