Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Draft Thread

I see why @southsil4lil and @A.F.R.I.C.A Be so excited every year lol

i really wanna see how all of this shakes out because like I said before, I never been this so immersed in a draft class before and it’s really fun trying to evaluate players

it makes you develop your own lil personal relationship with the players too

can’t wait for the draft and it’s taken way too long to get here

KCP
Hachimura
Kispert
Deni
Kuzma
Bryant
Gafford
Porzingis

10th pick

If you don’t do something with all this fucking clutter man

Ewww

Imagine being approached with package that included the 10th pick and Rui Hachimura

I wouldn't want any combination of shit that the Wizards could cobble together

Maybe Deni...maybe

I see why @southsil4lil and @A.F.R.I.C.A Be so excited every year lol

i really wanna see how all of this shakes out because like I said before, I never been this so immersed in a draft class before and it’s really fun trying to evaluate players

it makes you develop your own lil personal relationship with the players too

can’t wait for the draft and it’s taken way too long to get here

Probably too late but we should've did a mock draft with @A.F.R.I.C.A @toheeb27 @Gray Matter @#1hiphopjunki3 and whoever else wanted to get in

I have a feeling the Spurs are drafting Ousmane Dieng 9th if he is there...
Either him or Dyson imo

I’m not high on Dieng but I mean if you’re the spurs it’s like why not?

Could use a lengthy guy like him to break up the monotony of Keldon, vassell, Walker, and J rich

No doubt he would develop nicely in yalls system, heard yall really like Sochan too

I love Sochan at 9 because I think he is a sure bet (barring injuries or something crazy) to have a long NBA career.

Dude reminds me so much of a more aggressive Spurs Boris Diaw. He has really good basketball IQ, really good defender, solid passer and ball handler. His weakness (which by the numbers is really weak lol) is shooting but his form doesn't look too bad and he isn't afraid to shoot. He can fit on any team easily.

Either him or Dyson imo

I’m not high on Dieng but I mean if you’re the spurs it’s like why not?

Could use a lengthy guy like him to break up the monotony of Keldon, vassell, Walker, and J rich

We have too many guys with similar physical profile. SMH

It would be a good thing if they were all 6'8" and could move, but they aren't. Lol.. none of them even have big wingspan's.

I think alot of these young men Should've went back to school to work on their game.. it's gonna be some really decent 2nd rounders and undrafted free agents that come out of this though.

Back