Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Draft Thread

What's up with Graham? I don't know anything about him
he's extremely streaky and undersized.

I liked him as a player but i didnt like how they utilized him for early stretched during the season when they were still tinerking with lineups and had him starting when he should've been coming off the bench.

not sure what he would add to the wizards roster though

he's extremely streaky and undersized.

I liked him as a player but i didnt like how they utilized him for early stretched during the season when they were still tinerking with lineups and had him starting when he should've been coming off the bench.

not sure what he would add to the wizards roster though

From this description I don't either. I guess we'll see tomorrow night.

Who you want with the pick? Or do you want to trade it?

I honestly don't know who we should pick. I've read some mock drafts have Johnny Davis from Wisconsin. Did see much of him. I don' t really know what we could get back by trading the 10th pick. The 10th and Rui should bring us something really good back.

Based on what he have roster wise a really good PG or C is what we really need. I mean we already have too many forwards.

From this description I don't either. I guess we'll see tomorrow night.
they might end up flipping him again or some shit...

the thing with graham is the one thing he is good at, he's not good at it consistently. I would get so frustrated watching him have a clear path to the goal and not take a closer shot. I dont think he practices midrange shots at all lol

I honestly don't know who we should pick. I've read some mock drafts have Johnny Davis from Wisconsin. Did see much of him. I don' t really know what we could get back by trading the 10th pick. The 10th and Rui should bring us something really good back.

Based on what he have roster wise a really good PG or C is what we really need. I mean we already have too many forwards.
You don’t need a C either though

you have Gafford, Bryant, porzingis in addition to the forwards logjam

you need someone to run with Beal so you should get a guard and I like Davis for y’all. If Sharpe somehow fell to yall that should be a target too along with Dyson

But I suppose if you get a Duren who’s the youngest player in the draft you could bring him along slowly until you can make the space by getting rid of some of the clutter but I mean I think the best thing for y’all is Davis

he’s charismatic too which can help as far as getting ppl excited for the wizards

y’all either been drafting niggas who can hardly speak English or really lowkey guys lol

He has Trevor Keels as a better prospect than Bryce McGowens, Justin Lewis and Ryan Rollins.

Keels has gotten into better shape than he was during the season. I've seen him at few of one of nephews aau/eybl games recently.

This is interesting because I thought there could be only 20 invites and that EJ Liddell didn’t even get an invite

I originally had Kessler like 26th but then I phased him out the first round

I wonder if a team like the bulls want him

At this point idk where I have him as a prospect but that wouldn’t be a bad pick for the bucks

I have them stealing my boy Christian Braun or Hardy

You don’t need a C either though

you have Gafford, Bryant, porzingis in addition to the forwards logjam

you need someone to run with Beal so you should get a guard and I like Davis for y’all. If Sharpe somehow fell to yall that should be a target too along with Dyson

But I suppose if you get a Duren who’s the youngest player in the draft you could bring him along slowly until you can make the space by getting rid of some of the clutter but I mean I think the best thing for y’all is Davis

he’s charismatic too which can help as far as getting ppl excited for the wizards

y’all either been drafting niggas who can hardly speak English or really lowkey guys lol

I figured Bryant is going to be outta here before the season starts. Pozingas we know is going to get hurt at some point in the season and he ain't that young. I did forget about Gafford.

Guard help is more of a need than a C but I just know I wouldn't draft a forward.

Back