Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Draft Thread

I don't see consistent all-star, all-nba top tier from him either but he is way better than he showed at Duke.
I don’t see anything beyond backup PG for the clippers with the 43rd pick

he’s strong though I’ll give him that they can help him a lot

I don’t see anything beyond backup PG for the clippers with the 43rd pick

he’s strong though I’ll give him that they can help him a lot

I agree he'll be a backup most of his career but I can see starting for a couple of years as well and doing a good job in that role. Especially if he has the right players with him like most need to succeed.

I agree he'll be a backup most of his career but I can see starting for a couple of years as well and doing a good job in that role. Especially if he has the right players with him like most.
I was gonna disagree but Gabe Vincent has started games so maybe you’re onto something

The knicks and hornets are looking to shed salary to free up cap space for FAs. Ill take Hayward + 15 or Fournier + 11 for Ross + assets

I really like Shaedon Sharp but I wouldn't want to be the GM that had to make that decision....the definition of boom or bust potential

Someone that young who has that combination of shooting, handle and that level of athleticism is very rare....the finishing at the rim and passing has to be worked on for sure but man that's hard to pass up

That skillset alone should put in the top 5, probably 3 in this draft....but the unknown is very real

Back