Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Draft Thread

So over the last week or so finally got a chance to watch more prospects. I’m more drawn to players with more defensive abilities because that’s what I’m looking for the rockets to look for.

Tari Eason
Jeremy Sochan
Mark Williams

I like em both but I like Eason a lil more cause I’m not 100% certain sochan will become a consistent 3pt shooter. Tari has the tools just gotta get a bit more under control around the rim and learn to use his left more. Sochan a dog defensively though. Williams combo of size/length/defense would be a good look too. Got good hands and prettt good in transition. If we trade up I hope it’s for one of these 3.

Ousmane Dieng
Benedict Mathurin
Dyson daniels

Caught my eye too

So over the last week or so finally got a chance to watch more prospects. I’m more drawn to players with more defensive abilities because that’s what I’m looking for the rockets to look for.

Tari Eason
Jeremy Sochan
Mark Williams

I like em both but I like Eason a lil more cause I’m not 100% certain sochan will become a consistent 3pt shooter. Tari has the tools just gotta get a bit more under control around the rim and learn to use his left more. Sochan a dog defensively though. Williams combo of size/length/defense would be a good look too. Got good hands and prettt good in transition. If we trade up I hope it’s for one of these 3.

Ousmane Dieng
Benedict Mathurin
Dyson daniels

Caught my eye too

We've been linked to Marjon Beauchamp too but he's not as high on my list as the others....him, Paolo and Eason all from Seattle so they have that connection with Stone and KPJ

I got 5 guys on my list for Miami in order

Justin Lewis
Christian Braun
Jake Lavaria
Dalen Terry
Andrew Nembhard

Wouldn’t be mad at Josh Minott, Kessler or Koloko

And If someone out of Liddell or Beauchamp or Hardy slid i would take them in a heartbeat

31. Pacers (from Rockets): Walker Kessler, C, Auburn | So.

32. Magic: Caleb Houstan, F, Michigan | Fr.

33. Raptors (from Pistons): Trevor Keels, G, Duke | Fr.

giphy.gif

WHAT!?!?!?

I DON'T believe it. The Raptors are better at scouting than that.

I got 5 guys on my list for Miami in order

Justin Lewis
Christian Braun
Jake Lavaria
Dalen Terry
Andrew Nembhard

Wouldn’t be mad at Josh Minott, Kessler or Koloko

And If someone out of Liddell or Beauchamp or Hardy slid i would take them in a heartbeat

Good list, except Koloko.

31. Pacers (from Rockets): Walker Kessler, C, Auburn | So.

32. Magic: Caleb Houstan, F, Michigan | Fr.

33. Raptors (from Pistons): Trevor Keels, G, Duke | Fr.

giphy.gif

WHAT!?!?!?

I DON'T believe it. The Raptors are better at scouting than that.

No one knows what the Raptors are going to do and it's hilarious.

Back