Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Draft Thread

You sure love you some cacs. 😂
I usually don’t but Braun has a real competitive drive and edge to him and he’s not bad defensively and can do multiple things on offense

Lavaria I think can be really solid as a shooting 4 and we need a shooting 4 with some decent size

Kessler I just want some size and some kinda rim protection

Let’s not pick on the three white guys out of that entire list though

I usually don’t but Braun has a real competitive drive and edge to him and he’s not bad defensively and can do multiple things on offense

Lavaria I think can be really solid as a shooting 4 and we need a shooting 4 with some decent size

Kessler I just want some size and some kinda rim protection

Let’s not pick on the three white guys out of that entire list though

I'm just messing with you. I'd be happy to have any of those 3.

Funny y'all had precious achiuwa right there tho. What a fumble. That boy good.

True, but we're better than to draft Keels.

And he's saying that we do that with Ismael Kamagate, Kennedy Chandler, Justin Lewis, Bryce McGowens, and Ryan Rollins still on the board.

A decent bet that all those players will be on the board when we draft and we pick none of them. I'm not tripping. I've learned to stop killing myself over who we draft in the 2nd round. 🤷🏿‍♂️ We're just not going to guess and they usually get it right.

Our pick of the litter out of guys that don't get drafted on invites to summer league is something to watch as well over the next few days.

Back