Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Draft Thread

Love you bro. Do better.
I just meant to say he’s hyping a losing team, who gives a fuck about picks when the team is bad? My posts are taken outta context mawfuckas don’t like the delivery, but I’ve consistently spit facts on this site mane. I’m not in a category with a dude that doesn’t watch the regular season, no offense Marc, ima outspoken Maryland nigga it is what it is

No you don’t understand..you spinning the block on a trade for future draft picks and an expiring comtract is idiotic in both scenarios lol
I’m just asking why are you bringing up a losing team having draft picks. Cleveland is in a better situation then Indiana so they haven’t won the trade IMO

I just meant to say he’s hyping a losing team, who gives a fuck about picks when the team is bad? My posts are taken outta context mawfuckas don’t like the delivery, but I’ve consistently spit facts on this site mane. I’m not in a category with a dude that doesn’t watch the regular season, no offense Marc, ima outspoken Maryland nigga it is what it is

Ax... It was a joke. We don't care that you have shit takes.

I’m just asking why are you bringing up a losing team having draft picks. Cleveland is in a better situation then Indiana so they haven’t won the trade IMO
Because they turned a player they didn’t want to pay on a middling team into cap space and multiple draft picks

the same player who didn’t even help the team he was traded to get to the playoffs who might not even be there by next season

wat.gif

Back