Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Draft Thread

What’s a worse trade?

or the Sixers trading mikal bridges for Zhaire smith?

Easily this one.

With the other one at the time Cam Johnson was looked at as a meh pick & culver was touted out of TTech. So this looks bad only in hindsight, they didn’t get killed in the moment.

Bridges there was a lot of “huh” moments in real time. Even from people that liked Zhaire as a prospect

I would say it’s all but assured the kings don’t take Ivey with their pick unless it’s to trade

I don't blame them. They don't need a guard, and there are better players available.

Glad to see that they're starting to make better decisions.

Last edited:
Prospects with the highest star potential IMO:

I don't blame them. They don't need a guard, and there are better players available.

Glad to see that they're starting to make better decisions.
But I will also say after listening to a pod or two I don’t know about the kings taking Murray because Murray, Sabonis, and fox is kinda gross defensively

I’m kinda leaning on telling Ivey to fuck himself and draft him anyways and move fox

OR move back in the draft for the 6th pick and Duarte

But I will also say after listening to a pod or two I don’t know about the kings taking Murray because Murray, Sabonis, and fox is kinda gross defensively

I’m kinda leaning on telling Ivey to fuck himself and draft him anyways and move fox

OR move back in the draft for the 6th pick and Duarte

Kings can't afford to fuck this up and I have no doubt that they will find a way to do so

Ivey should be the pick if they keep it imo......I do think he definitely has bust potential but it's much easier to justify take him and not working out than passing on him and he becomes a star somewhere else

Take the BPA and figure out the rest later

Kings can't afford to fuck this up and I have no doubt that they will find a way to do so

Ivey should be the pick if they keep it imo......I do think he definitely has bust potential but it's much easier to justify take him and not working out than passing on him and he becomes a star somewhere else

Take the BPA and figure out the rest later

I think Ivey is gonna be pretty good,his Mom played college ball and his dad played in the NFL. So he has good genetics,and he seems like a humble hardworking type.

I’m getting a bit higher on Ty Ty Washington

i think he can be valuable enough to jump up to about 15th or 16th but I do like him going to the wolves at 19

Back