Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Draft Thread

More and more as I welcoming the idea of Miami drafting Jake Laravia

also I heard blake Wesley’s stock went up to the point where he’s working out for teams in the lottery

Last edited:
Smh Jalen Williams went from the combine as a late 1st to early 2nd rounder to a green room invite for the top 20 players

I just gotta hope he sits there like Bol Bol on draft night until pick 27 lol

happy for him though

^^ Good Mock.

Biggest issue is that I don't think Duren falls to 18.
I think mark Williams is a better pick so he would be the first C selected and while the hawks or rockets could take him (trading capela potentially and trading wood) I don’t think he has better upside than Eason or beauchamp

I actually feel pretty good about where I have Duren but I feels you

Jalen Duren or Mark Williams would do if Mitchell Robinson leaves. Dyson Daniels would be cool too.

They are interested in Dyson, Mathurin, or Sharpe. They will likely trade with Portland and draft Dyson Daniels.

I can't see it with Portland. The Raptors assistant gm laughed at the OG rumors and said that was bullshit. He said even though they don't have a high pick it was still important to meet with lottery players to see what they're about let them know the Raptors are watching them and their development, build relationships for down the line cause you never know what can happen and who becomes available in trades or free agency. They did the same thing with precious achiuwa and a yr later he was a Raptor.

Fred stated he's all in and will take a step back in the pecking order to make things work with Pascal and Scottie doing more ball handling and him playing more off the ball.

That leaves Trent and Portland would have to be retarded to trade the 7th pick for him when they already had him for free.

Nick nurse is a big mathurin fan and has been working with him with the Canadian men's Olympic team since last year so theres real interest there. I just don't see a trade up that high happening.

Back