Welcome To aBlackWeb

20 teens beat a 15-year-old girl on a Brooklyn sidewalk

Lol please. The idea of police didn't start in America or with slavery. American whites just perverted the shit like they do everything else.

Again I don't have a problem with the idea of policing and prison just the shitty execution of them.

Lol please. The idea of police didn't start in America or with slavery. American whites just perverted the shit like they do everything else.

Again I don't have a problem with the idea of policing and prison just the shitty execution of them.

of course it didnt originate in america, thats not the point, nor what the article is stating. the point is OUR policing sys is inherently violent do to its origins. fuck the execution its all messed up.

lmao @ at a Black man championing prisons and the police

the jokes write themselves

of course it didnt originate in america, thats not the point, nor what the article is stating. the point is OUR policing sys is inherently violent do to its origins. fuck the execution its all messed up.

lmao @ at a Black man championing prisons and the police

the jokes write themselves

Never championed prison or police. Why do you have to be disrespectful and speak in hyperbole about the most rudimentary shit? Just because someone doesn't agree with you.

Grow up.

Never championed prison or police. Why do you have to be disrespectful and speak in hyperbole about the most rudimentary shit? Just because someone doesn't agree with you.

Grow up.

nothing I said was disrespectful. i came with facts and figures

:icu:

From skimming through the thread I see that the victim was Jewish.... recently there has been an uptick of xenophobia between blacks and Jews in Brooklyn.....that article was to introduce context .....

Don’t question me again lol

nah the question was warranted and this doesnt bring context seeing as tho we still dont know the motives of these boys

From skimming through the thread I see that the victim was Jewish.... recently there has been an uptick of xenophobia between blacks and Jews in Brooklyn.....that article was to introduce context .....

Don’t question me again lol

She very well may have been Jewish but she was black. Whoever put that out there was gaslighting.

It was revealed they jumped her in retaliation for beating up another girl. Those lil niggas pathetic.

Couldn’t have been my child.
Yall still with the "tough on crime" mentality uh huh. Because following the white mans old saying of "we need to make an example out of them" has done wonders for our community.

If this was an Africa or Asian nation they might have been killed

pretty clear the majority of u never lived in the hood

Grew up in the hood and currently living in the hood. Been living in the hood for 5 of the last six years.

Ask anybody that knows anything about Pontiac, Mi what Auburn and MLK is like. I lived in the projects right there (Spring Lake Village) when I was 25.

That she set up some guys to get killed and got another guy robbed. Not sure if that’s true that’s why I didn’t want to say it.

That makes no sense lol and you shouldn't have said it. You're smarter than that.

Back