Welcome To aBlackWeb

20 teens beat a 15-year-old girl on a Brooklyn sidewalk

this is disgusting behavior and something ive been speaking about for awhile.

shocked but not surprised.

sending peace to our sister and empathy for the boys that failed to see her as a full human being.

the cycle continues

That's kind of you. Them niggas don't deserve empathy though.

Unless she hurt a child or something super foul. It’s Nothing she could have said or done to deserve that.

I guarantee all of their parents are either alcoholics, drug addicts and/or non-existent. The Black parents who are still in the hood have to stop raising their kids with "Hood Values".

The Hood Mentality needs to die quick and only Black Men can kill it. But if we're using Detroit as an example (because I live here) black people seem to love the hood too much.

Whaddupdoe!

Where you at?

Prolly already asked you that but my mind ain't long these days.

Unless this so-called "Jewish" girl called 'em all "niggers" and spit in their faces, there really can't be a single justification for this on any level... Maybe she gave the homie AIDS or something but even then it don't call for this. 20 niggas stompin out a chick is pretty much a death sentence for every one of them niggas involved.

I just wanna hear a reason for this.

Let's not attempt to justify 20 niggas stomping out 1 girl.

That's some fuckshit.

That's some fuckshit.

Who's doing that?

konceptjones said:
Unless this so-called "Jewish" girl called 'em all "niggers" and spit in their faces, there really can't be a single justification for this on any level

I just wanna know what their reason was. There had to be something that compelled all of them niggas to think "this is a good idea".

That's some fuckshit.
It's never an excuse.

If things were that bad get the home girls to do it.

But this does show a bigger problem.

All young black males too?

Smdh

Even tho we only see this one.....The amount of people who joined in makes this more than isolated.
But from what I'm told I'm wrong about how I see things.... Who knew.

I guarantee all of their parents are either alcoholics, drug addicts and/or non-existent. The Black parents who are still in the hood have to stop raising their kids with "Hood Values".

The Hood Mentality needs to die quick and only Black Men can kill it. But if we're using Detroit as an example (because I live here) black people seem to love the hood too much.
Sounds like something I would say.

Lol at not holding there part where you left a caveat. There's no justification for that no matter what she did. It doesn't take 20 dudes to serve any kind of street justice to 1 chick. She isn't fucking thanos.

I still wanna know their reason. What could possibly have happened where 20 niggas are compelled to chase and subsequently attack a chick?

I still wanna know their reason. What could possibly have happened where 20 niggas are compelled to chase and subsequently attack a chick?

That's fine. Doesn't change the fact you attempted create an out, which was wack.

I wanna know as well doesn't change the fact these lil nig nogs need to be locked up and off the street. Focus on that. What she did is irrelevant now.

this is just nonsensical and short sighted

1. you dont know where these kids are from or their socioeconomic background

2. these are young teens and teens consistently, without fail make terrible decisions. this can be attributed to poor parenting skills, peer pressure, own lapses in judgement, lack of empathy etc

3. Please will u nig nogs for the love of fucking god stop speaking poorly of those in the hood. its so fucking ridiculous, and demeaning and above all mirrors the white ppl u claim to hate oh so much

4. drug abuse is found in all families across the country, no matter ones social or economic status.

5. the absentee Black parent myth has been debunked for quite some time now. stop bringing up that bullshit

6. turn the fucking tv off. hollywoods fictional ghetto has contributed to mass incarceration, discrimination & death for many of us in historically looted errors.

7. STOP PERPETUATING THE LIE THAT POORER BLACK PPL ARE INHERENTLY VIOLENT!

Last edited:
That's fine. Doesn't change the fact you attempted create an out, which was wack.

I wanna know as well doesn't change the fact these lil nig nogs need to be locked up and off the street. Focus on that. What she did is irrelevant now.

Black ppl should start looking at options that arent prison/jail focused

Fair enough. What do you suggest?

imo traditional prisons provoke more violence than they prevent and are so fundamentally flawed, they CANNOT be reformed.

in fact they should be abolished and replaced by "anti-prisons," that is, locked, secure residential spaces, therapeutic communities, and centers for human development—emphasizing therapy and education rather than punishment, and restorative rather than retributive justice.

prisons as they stand currently only exacerbate the problems in society.

Angela Davis said it best:

“Prisons do not disappear social problems, they disappear human beings. Homelessness, unemployment, drug addiction, mental illness, and illiteracy are only a few of the problems that disappear from public view when the human beings contending with them are relegated to cages.”

imo traditional prisons provoke more violence than they prevent and are so fundamentally flawed, they CANNOT be reformed.

in fact they should be abolished and replaced by "anti-prisons," that is, locked, secure residential spaces, therapeutic communities, and centers for human development—emphasizing therapy and education rather than punishment, and restorative rather than retributive justice.

prisons as they stand currently only exacerbate the problems in society.

Angela Davis said it best:

“Prisons do not disappear social problems, they disappear human beings. Homelessness, unemployment, drug addiction, mental illness, and illiteracy are only a few of the problems that disappear from public view when the human beings contending with them are relegated to cages.”

I agree but that's not what I asked. You established prison isn't the solution and we should find others.

What solutions do you suggest?

Back