Welcome To aBlackWeb

20 teens beat a 15-year-old girl on a Brooklyn sidewalk

:cantsee:
No. You just gave reasons why prison ain't it. I keep telling ya'll you can't word me to death.

Can you give a suggestion on what solution besides prison would be a more suitable one for punishing these young men for these particular actions?

aint nobody wording your ass to death. so cut all the fly shit out

i told you i dont believe in prisons/jails

i suggested what should take their place

if youre asking me what i would do rn in this particular situation, im unsure as there are 0 humane alternatives out there.

sometimes people just attack folks
Smdh

20 guys on a girl?
And sometimes people just attack folks?
Fr this made sense to you?

20 males just jump on a girl like that for nothing?

If it was a guy you'd have a point.

But it's not

Smdh

20 guys on a girl?
And sometimes people just attack folks?
Fr this made sense to you?

20 males just jump on a girl like that for nothing?

If it was a guy you'd have a point.

But it's not

bruh relax I already see youre about to go on a tirade. Sometimes it ain’t about what somebody said or did or if a chick burned somebody sometimes shit like this happens with no real reason. Does not matter really. If they came with a story explaining why would it change your reaction. Why you want my attention

bruh relax I already see youre about to go on a tirade. Sometimes it ain’t about what somebody said or did or if a chick burned somebody sometimes shit like this happens with no real reason. Does not matter really. If they came with a story explaining why would it change your reaction. Why you want my attention
Really?

Smdh

Don't act like you don't quote me bruh. Or got some reply to shit I say.

Don't do that.

Who's doing that?

I just wanna know what their reason was. There had to be something that compelled all of them niggas to think "this is a good idea".

It's alleged that the girl getting beat up had just beaten up another girl.
The boys in the video are said to be friends of the girl that she beat up.

It's alleged that the girl getting beat up had just beaten up another girl.
The boys in the video are said to be friends of the girl that she beat up.

Yea....But the between two females.

Unless the girl was 5 there is no reason for a dude to put hands on a girl....Unless breaking up the fight. But for all them to jump in AND take her sneakers?

The community failed the girl and them boys.

Shit is sad all around.

Imagine she was your daughter?

Even worse is ...Will any of these boys be so OK with this that dv because apart of their life and relationships?

Back