Welcome To aBlackWeb

1 liberal teen vs 20 trump supporters

She mentions how people destroying property is proof of not being patriotic. Yet these cacs will have guns drawn on cops, will shoot up public places over minor inconveniences.

Man Kirk is in his bag LMAO

He killing these kids so far. I'm pleasantly surprised at his points on these first two topics so far.
This is NOT excitement huh ☝🏾

You have never shown Dr Umar this amount of positive reaction NEVER NIGGA

And all he's doing is talking in your best interest

This ain't about Umar

It's about you Plantation minions being influenced by everything but an Umar type. Every other entity gets yalls attention except for people speaking directly to you and in your best interest

You abw Plantation dwelling niggas are conditioned as fuck and this thread is proof. Nothing said in those videos pertains to your black America ass, let alone something a Nazi said

This is NOT excitement huh ☝🏾

You have never shown Dr Umar this amount of positive reaction NEVER NIGGA

And all he's doing is talking in your best interest

This ain't about Umar

It's about you Plantation minions being influenced by everything but an Umar type. Every other entity gets yalls attention except for people speaking directly to you and in your best interest

You abw Plantation dwelling niggas are conditioned as fuck and this thread is proof. Nothing said in those videos pertains to your black America ass, let alone something a Nazi said
You're not being honest as usual

I've both agreed and disagreed with Umar on a variety of topics

These interactions would go a lot better if you just admit you don't do a basic level of research to confirm your accusations.

But I challenge you to find me a recent video with Umar in a debate or convo so that I can watch either for the first time or again so that I can give my thoughts

You're not being honest as usual

I've both agreed and disagreed with Umar on a variety of topics

These interactions would go a lot better if you just admit you don't do a basic level of research to confirm your accusations.

But I challenge you to find me a recent video with Umar in a debate or convo so that I can watch either for the first time or again so that I can give my thoughts
I clearly said this ain't about Umar!!!

I just use him or Tariq as examples of people y'all hate (for no reason)

The Particular issue is about your enthusiasm you showed for white boys who ain't talking shit that pertains to you 🫵🏾

Nothing that liberal said and nothing thst Nazi Charlie Kirk said pertains to you AP

Why does this content resonate with you and *checks op* @Shenco and abw ?

Plantation mentality, that's why

I clearly said this ain't about Umar!!!

I just use him or Tariq as examples of people y'all hate (for no reason)

The Particular issue is about your enthusiasm you showed for white boys who ain't talking shit that pertains to you 🫵🏾

Nothing that liberal said and nothing thst Nazi Charlie Kirk said pertains to you AP

Why does this content resonate with you and *checks op* @Shenco and abw ?

Plantation mentality, that's why
Trill

Post a recent Umar video please

Thanks

Trill

Post a recent Umar video please

Thanks
So you can pretend to show the same enthusiasm you showed your enemies? Meh

3rd time, it's not about Umar, you on your Elzo deflection game

It's about how those types are wholesale rejected here but these crackers are praised for saying what....?

So you can pretend to show the same enthusiasm you showed your enemies? Meh

3rd time, it's not about Umar, you on your Elzo deflection game

It's about how those types are wholesale rejected here but these crackers are praised for saying what....?
Trill

Post a recent Umar video so that I can watch and give an opinion

Thanks

Back