Welcome To aBlackWeb

1 liberal teen vs 20 trump supporters

I’m actually American

Now the school year just started u sending ur kids to the Frederick Douglas Marcus Garvey Academy?
So you didn't prove your lying claim of "scamming"

So you won't admit where you're folks are from ORIGINALLY

And you still waving pompoms for cacs half your age

Look at you Elzo

So you didn't prove your lying claim of "scamming"

So you won't admit where you're folks are from ORIGINALLY

And you still waving pompoms for cacs half your age

Look at you Elzo
So ur kids not going to FDMG?

:hahaha:

You all of ppl should be familiar w the notion that nothing stated on the internet is real

Not sure why ur harping down on this country of origin shit lol

This the new red ballon sped dating

Well at least it’s more informative
Who creates these things

I feel like a new MTV/ BET teen Summit type of channel or channels are being created by a group on the low low. Like these shows could be on PBS, MTV, etc channels for teens and young adults.

To niggas on the internet?

I aint into all that but that's not true, I just seen a clip where some dude who family wasn't from the US was about to get his ass whoop at a town hall meeting for talkin about why his people can't get funds or something.

I think this shit is leaking into reality

Let me find this clip

Kicked ole dude out Lol, I guess folks are taking this internet shit real, they had to grab the other dude.

I think Roland Martin got checked to last month because of his mouth. Yea, keep thinking this internet shit aint spilling into the streets. lol

Buddy got checked real quick.

I don't think it's on the internet like yall want it to be. But yall rock out

You walk yo ass into those meetings talking that talk like that and you aint got your crew, folks in those meetings may step to you is all I'm saying lol

Them people not trying hear that talk apparently

You walk yo ass into those meetings talking that talk like that and you aint got your crew, folks in those meetings may step to you is all I'm saying lol

Them people not trying hear that talk apparently
getting mad at someone for asking a question is wild immature even if fam is obviously troling

getting mad at someone for asking a question is wild immature even if fam is obviously troling

I get it, I'm pretty sure the question could have been answered, and I'm also sure buddy asking the question wasn't looking for a real answer.

Whatever this FBA stuff// tether stuff has become on the internet, I am starting to see folks latching on to it off this internet. That's all I'm saying.

Back