Welcome To aBlackWeb

1 liberal teen vs 20 trump supporters

Man Kirk is in his bag LMAO

He killing these kids so far. I'm pleasantly surprised at his points on these first two topics so far.

3rd topic

Trans women are not women😬😬

Edit: he packed up the first person quick af 😂😂

Edit: second debator got packed up too

@Dwayne would love this lol

Last edited:
It's pointless for a bunch of 40 year niggas to find a champion in a whiteboy half yall age who ain't caping for OUR issues

None of this pertains to BLACK America

But I know where I'm at
Fam

I could listen to this on full audio and it wouldn't matter who was who

I'm listening to people argue their points in a debate.

In having a debate you have to remain some level of objectivity which you never do. I think it's important to have different povs in a convo even if I don't agree. I'm going to hear you out and challenge your pov. YOU want to be the only voice in the exchange which is not a conversation and this can be accomplished simply by you just talking to yourself if you just looking for someone to agree with you.

Czar and Dwayne have had a lot of convos about trans women. This particular debate I'm watching expresses a lot of their respective talking points.

I'm not sure why you continue to have such a stark position on every single issue. Life simply does not work like that with everything.

I know it's a fucking white boy liberal

That alone tells me it has nothing to do us

Umar and Tariq are the biggest villains on this site yet NAZI Charlie Kirk is now being praised. Make it make sense
Umar and Tariq prey and steal from the black community that’s y ppl don’t fuck w them

Idk shit about the kid from Hanson besides the fact that he handled his business in this debate

Once again u didn’t watch the vid so this is pointless

Umar and Tariq prey and steal from the black community that’s y ppl don’t fuck w them

Idk shit about the kid from Hanson besides the fact that he handled his business in this debate

Once again u didn’t watch the vid so this is pointless
Lying tether. I'mma let you get back to cheerleading cacs

That’s usually how it ends when you lost the argument

We ll try again another time lol
Don't project your African scamming mentality onto others

You minions pretend Pro blacks are the enemy so you can stay comfortable on the plantation. It's very obvious. Transparent.

You in here giddy over some white boy and calling niggas thieves. Look at you

Don't project your African scamming mentality onto others

You minions pretend Pro blacks are the enemy so you can stay comfortable on the plantation. It's very obvious. Transparent.

You in here giddy over some white boy and calling niggas thieves. Look at you
So u can’t call a thief a thief cuz he black?

lol at championing ppl who willingly deceive and abuse black ppl then calling urself pro black because they say a few things u agree lol

So u can’t call a thief a thief cuz he black?

lol at championing ppl who willingly deceive and abuse black ppl then calling urself pro black because they say a few things u agree lol
Now when I ask the African who won't even admit what nation he's from because he's ashamed of his homeland to PROVE they are scamming what happens???

Back