Welcome To aBlackWeb

1 liberal teen vs 20 trump supporters

I do it, albeit in a half joking manner. I don’t have no real problems with the “tethers”… only difference between us is where the ships dropped us off at.

Dont get it twisted tho, they can get they teeth slapped down their mouths for that reckless talk, like anybody else.

They want reparations, they need to holler at whatever nation was in control of where they’re from. These US dollars are OURS.

Bruh can yall please stop thinking black immigrants want reparations from the US you have never seen a black immigrant saying they should get reparations money the same way black Americans should. They are literally taking UK and France to task.

Please stop lying on people and spreading and then saying nobody like Black Americans

I'm curious and you don't have to answer if you don't want to

What is it that you got with the Tariq cat? I've seen some posts where you dismiss dude but you don't even listen to him, I guess I'm asking, how did you gain this energy towards this dude when you don't even listen to him? Are you going off the rhetoric from others who don't like dude?

Again, I'm just asking,

Tripp out

Not to speak for Ap but Tariq and Umar be grifting and scamming. Umar asked the black community for funds for his school and never built it. Tariq gotta fake museum and tells us how blacks from other countries are our biggest opps and other nonsense.

No academics take them seriously. And it does not seem like they use their influence to make things happen. They could find a candidate that fits what they on or they can grassroots it. None of that has happened.

Last edited:
Bruh can yall please stop thinking black immigrants want reparations from the US you have never seen a black immigrant saying they should get reparations money the same way black Americans should. They are literally taking UK and France to task.

Please stop lying on people and spreading and then saying nobody like Black Americans

That video literally had one of those in it

Not to speak for Ap but Tariq and Umar be grifting and scamming. Umar asked the black comity for funds for his school and never built it. Tariq gotta fake museum and tells us how blacks from other countries are our biggest opps and other nonsense.

No academics take them seriously. And it does not seem like they use their influence to make things happen. They could find a candidate that fits what they on or they can grassroots it. None of that has happened.

How did Tariq grift folks?

Has Umar gathered all of the money, got the contractors he needs, permits etc to have the school built?

What academics do you follow?? list them?

Which ones can you name that doesn't take Tariq seriously?

Can you be more detail, I'm sure you can because you made the comment and you know the academics who doesn't take them seriously, so name them.

How did Tariq grift folks?

Has Umar gathered all of the money, got the contractors he needs, permits etc to have the school built?

What academics do you follow?? list them?

Which ones can you name that doesn't take Tariq seriously?

Can you be more detail, I'm sure you can because you made the comment and you know the academics who doesn't take them seriously, so name them.

I’m not doing your homework.

Plus I come from the slave coast too

Yea I needs that paper

Go to the town hall meetings and state this claim.

That's how you will get it. You gotta go to the town hall cuz them FBAs aint including you apparently

Can't be posting from the internet hoping to get included, gotta show up to the meettings, Be prepared as you seen in the video.

95% of those folks don't want you touching their money.

Good luck

I was low key surprised the kid didn't snap. Kudos to him because I kinda wanted to do the same as you and say F the debate.
She definitely had an agenda and was wrong af lol

I laughed especially when she tried to name drop she knew attorneys that worked on that situation

I liked the fact checking that was done

Back