Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

MFA isn't some pie-in-the sky idea. Pretty much every developed nation has some form of public run health care. If they can do it, why can't the so-called greatest nation on earth? I been to Canada and Europe and Australia.

Lol @ thinking I'm against Medicare for All. I was thowing shade on Sanders "version" of MFA because it was a aspirational fantasy that would never survive the Senate. Its ambition went well beyond what most of the countries you listed actually provide for their citizens:

"The plan is significantly more generous than the single-payer plans run by America’s peer countries. The Canadian health care system, for example, does not cover vision or dental care, prescription drugs, rehabilitative services, or home health services. Instead, two-thirds of Canadians take out private insurance policies to cover these benefits. The Netherlands has a similar set of benefits (it also excludes dental and vision care), as does Australia.

This, too, is out of line with many international single-payer systems, which often require some payment for seeking most services. Taiwan’s single-payer system charges patients when they visit the doctor or the hospital (although it includes an exemption for low-income patients). In Australia, people pay 15 percent of the cost of their visit with any specialty doctor."

Like yall really believed President Sanders was gonna flip a switch and give you better healthcare coverage than Canada....?

Vermont and California tried to set up their own Single Payer systems but didnt have the money. THAT should be the next move imho. Canada didnt pass Single Payer all at once, they did it state by state. And you could 100% do this with existing laws and annual budget negotiations imho. When people in other states see how much better it is, support will snowball. Just like in Canada.

I think this distinction is key.

When some folks say they aint voting cuz there's two shitty presidential candidates they might mean they aren't voting AT ALL for anything or anyone.

I can respect voting locally but choosing not to vote for a presidential candidate you don't fuck with

yall New Jersey niggas better vote for that legal weed referendum, I swear to Allah lol....

Bruh I vehemently disagree with her on ALOT of shit... I can make my points without calling her a bitch.

That shit is unnecessary.. Relax

Goodness gracious, I dont know what came over me. I apologize for my boorish conduct faire lady, 'twas unbecoming of a gentleman.

Lol @ thinking I'm against Medicare for All. I was thowing shade on Sanders "version" of MFA because it was a aspirational fantasy that would never survive the Senate. Its ambition went well beyond what most of the countries you listed actually provide for their citizens:

"The plan is significantly more generous than the single-payer plans run by America’s peer countries. The Canadian health care system, for example, does not cover vision or dental care, prescription drugs, rehabilitative services, or home health services. Instead, two-thirds of Canadians take out private insurance policies to cover these benefits. The Netherlands has a similar set of benefits (it also excludes dental and vision care), as does Australia.

This, too, is out of line with many international single-payer systems, which often require some payment for seeking most services. Taiwan’s single-payer system charges patients when they visit the doctor or the hospital (although it includes an exemption for low-income patients). In Australia, people pay 15 percent of the cost of their visit with any specialty doctor."

Like yall really believed President Sanders was gonna flip a switch and give you better healthcare coverage than Canada....?

Vermont and California tried to set up their own Single Payer systems but didnt have the money. THAT should be the next move imho. Canada didnt pass Single Payer all at once, they did it state by state. And you could 100% do this with existing laws and annual budget negotiations imho. When people in other states see how much better it is, support will snowball. Just like in Canada.
We ll never know fam

This shit is sad. No other group would take this kinda insulting behvaior. Its like Hilary "hot sauce in the bag" Clinton all over again.

And fools STILL will spinelessly vote dem.

Brother Malcom called em political chumps, I call em political side bitches.

This audio never gets old unfortunately

This shit is sad. No other group would take this kinda insulting behvaior. Its like Hilary "hot sauce in the bag" Clinton all over again.

:js4:

I will never go against anything Brother Malcolm has said. And everything in that clip is 100% true.

But 2 things can be true at the same time. 1. Joe shouldn't have said that. 2. What he said is correct.

Look, in 2020. If the choice is joe or trump. Im goin w joe 1 thousand times.

Of course joe aint the ideal candidate, but he is the candidate. So im ridin w him.

Fair enough. I don't believe he would have gotten everything he wanted, and I don't believe he thought that either. But it's better to go big and have shit cut down than to just be against making a change at all. That's where Biden is.

Ayo..I love each and everyone of yall brothas and sistas as brothas and sistas, even if we disagree, feel me?

I realize in debate we can get heated, I can question yall thought process, but I will never question your heart. I know that even alla yall that still role wit Biden doing how yall do cause it's where ya heart lie and it ain't cause yall are on some soft shoe shit. Ion think anyone here on that typa time

One love to alla yall

I'm not in position to say how a black person in America should feel about this

But the comedy will be the white trump supporters who are gonna act the most offended

I will never go against anything Brother Malcolm has said. And everything in that clip is 100% true.

But 2 things can be true at the same time. 1. Joe shouldn't have said that. 2. What he said is correct.

Look, in 2020. If the choice is joe or trump. Im goin w joe 1 thousand times.

Of course joe aint the ideal candidate, but he is the candidate. So im ridin w him.

im going with neither

Back