Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

Yall are really excusing a white mans racist remarks and antics in this thread lmaoooooo and as a Black woman, watching Black men jump thru such hoops for a segregationist is WILD!!! im appalled yet hysterical at it all

EMBARRASSING!!!!

your response was flim flamsy

so i ended our conversation

In other words you had no decent rebuttal and decided to try and change the conversation.. gotcha.. that's some good "debating" there

"Hell yeah... but shiiiiiiiiit"

I'll holla and thrash you in debate again some other time Race

The house has a democratic majority, what have they done in the past 4 years about this?
Draft bill after bill that gets killed in the Senate

"The legislation restores the core of the Voting Rights Act, the landmark civil rights statute to guard against racial discrimination in elections."

Hey, remember how Republican supreme court justices gutted the voting rights act and Republican state legislators immediately used that opportunity to suppress black votes?

Thats what I did last time.

Voted locally and let the other chip fall where it may.

I think this distinction is key.

When some folks say they aint voting cuz there's two shitty presidential candidates they might mean they aren't voting AT ALL for anything or anyone.

I can respect voting locally but choosing not to vote for a presidential candidate you don't fuck with

In other words you had no decent rebuttal and decided to try and change the conversation.. gotcha.. that's some good "debating" there

"Hell yeah... but shiiiiiiiiit"

I'll holla and thrash you in debate again some other time Race

the rebuttal was “youre not reducing harm
by voting for biden” you said “argue with the next person”

:shrug2:

I think this distinction is key.

When some folks say they aint voting cuz there's two shitty presidential candidates they might mean they aren't voting AT ALL for anything or anyone.

I can respect voting locally but choosing not to vote for a presidential candidate you don't fuck with
To be fair I have a free vote in cali cuz we a blue state (for now) so my presidential vote didnt matter.

If I lived in a battleground state I'd have done the same and said fuck it but I might have felt a way about it after lol

the rebuttal was “youre not reducing harm
by voting for biden” you said “argue with the next person”

:shrug2:

since you missed it I'll repeat the question

Again.. he's a shit candidate IMO

has it been proven he's a rapist?

Have you looked at his agenda for black folks in full and not just bullet points and retweets?

Please answer these questions before you pivot

Ima @ you too @Race Jones lol let's go!

To be fair I have a free vote in cali cuz we a blue state (for now) so my presidential vote didnt matter.

If I lived in a battleground state I'd have done the same and said fuck it but I might have felt a way about it after lol

And that's your decision to make no matter what state you live in.

Me personally.. even if there's two shit choices... to ME... a choice still needs to be made.. and I try to do my due diligence and make the right choice.

Aint gonna look at any of yall no different for doing what yall think it right when it comes to casting your vote. It's all of our rights and choices to do so

funny thing is, i read a lot. i read for fun.

dont be mad at me because im poking holes in your corny theories and ideas

:ualreadyknow:

Back