Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

@L3NU youre a San Diego Taco eater... assuming you’re not talking about eating vagina... have you ever ate at not not tacos?

I don’t see what any of this Tara Reade stuff has to do with Biden allegedly sexually assaulting her.

I think it’s BS to bring up every little impropriety against a person to somehow show they are lying about the assault. Someone can be a shitty person and get assaulted. Both things can be true.
@L3NU youre a San Diego Taco eater... assuming you’re not talking about eating vagina... have you ever ate at not not tacos?

@TheNightKing exactly right, its crazy that ppl dont see the hypocrisy of being upset when racist try to dig up any dirt they can on black ppl that got killed by the police but simultaneously trying to dig up any dirt on tara ried to discredit her. I dont believe her accusations but its definitely hypocritical

@VIBE yea i did its surprisingly good. If u are in the area its worth checking out

@TheNightKing exactly right, its crazy that ppl dont see the hypocrisy of being upset when racist try to dig up any dirt they can on black ppl that got killed by the police but simultaneously trying to dig up any dirt on tara ried to discredit her. I dont believe her accusations but its definitely hypocritical

@VIBE yea i did its surprisingly good. If u are in the area its worth checking out

Dope. I’ve been super into his (sam the cooking guy) cooking videos on YouTube... and he has two joints out there in SD.. so my wife and I are planning to go up there when all this covid stuff is lifted.

Back