Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

I think it’s more important that we vote to get trump out of office than it is to be fake upset about Joe Biden saying some dumb shit..

Here's the thing. What really makes you think Biden is going to be better than Trump? He's cool with sending blacks to jail for ages for petty crimes. He doesn't want to improve the healthcare system. He supports being a war hawk. He told corporations he wouldn't change anything. He seems senile and has no idea what's going on half the time. Dudes just going to be a slightly less hostile and corrupt shit president, but he's still going to be a shit president.

So is the fake outrage about this.
Why is it fake outrage

What's wrong with being bothered with a white person telling you what defines you as a black person? Especially a white person that presumes to run on the notion that he understands black people.

That shit is mad condescending, it's cool to say I dont care that he said that. But to call being upset at that...fake outrage

Why is it fake outrage

What's wrong with being bothered with a white person telling you what defines you as a black person? Especially a white person that presumes to run on the notion that he understands black people.

That shit is mad condescending, it's cool to say I dont care that he said that. But to call being upset at that...fake outrage

couldnt have said it any better

It was stupid as fuck to say.

He is not my preferred candidate.

Personally... I'd still vote for him over Trump at this point. Trump is a fuckin idiot/lunatic and should not be in any position of power... His actions and arrogance are costing people their lives and their livelihoods.

But yeah... Black politicians should really use this latest Biden fuck up as an opportunity to apply pressure to get some concessions from Biden... Leverage his fuck ups to our advantage *shrugs*

I knew you was just trolling bout that i heard nakers shit

:uknowimright:
I'm fair and balanced fam, I give people the benefit of the doubt, I'll tell you now like I told you then. I heard nakers, and I have no reason to believe otherwise because no evidence was brought forward that she had that type of vibe towards blacks in any other fassit of her life.

Now biden, has shown many times in the past his flippant attitude of superiority towards blacks that niggaz keep ignoring cause they hate another white man more. Dude said talking about poor kids, that they are just as smart as white kids..

When someone tells you who they are time and time again..believe him..like I said, there is a reason that dude stays in his basement. Just wait

It was stupid as fuck to say.

He is not my preferred candidate.

Personally... I'd still vote for him over Trump at this point. Trump is a fuckin idiot/lunatic and should not be in any position of power... His actions and arrogance are costing people their lives and their livelihoods.

But yeah... Black politicians should really use this latest Biden fuck up as an opportunity to apply pressure to get some concessions from Biden... Leverage his fuck ups to our advantage *shrugs*
That wont happen because all of the black people so afraid of Trump that they are scared that if someone steps to Biden it means a biden loss.

This dude is a habitual line stepper ..rick james

He doesn't want to improve the healthcare system.

Why, because his platform isn't that pie-in-the-sky "everything's gonna be free, somehow" bullshit Bernie promised and was never gonna deliver?

I feel genuinely sorry for these people that really believed Sanders healthcare plan was a literal workable plan instead of aspirational long-term goal. Bernie already done folded like a cheap suit for Joe but I'm supposed to believe he'd singlehandedly drag revolutionary shit thru the Senate?? Nigga please

Back