Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

Ion know what's wrong with wanting someone to speak to you with the respect you deserve.

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to get up and go to a place where they use my race as a way that they handle how they operate wit me. That money dont rebuild self respect

voter apathy will guarantee these republican assholes that are chipping away at voting rights bit by bit, gerrymandering districts to guarantee their victory, inserting conservative judges to fuck over people of color over, will keep getting elected.

You would think folks would realize if your vote was meaningless they wouldn't be working so hard to keep you from doing so.. but here we are

voter apathy will guarantee these republican assholes that are chipping away at voting rights bit by bit, gerrymandering districts to guarantee their victory, inserting conservative judges to fuck over people of color over, will keep getting elected.

You would think folks would realize if your vote was meaningless they wouldn't be working so hard to keep you from doing so.. but here we are
The house has a democratic majority, what have they done in the past 4 years about this?

You realize white folks have shamed the government into forcing people to put their lives on the line so that they can get haircuts..

We cant get a supermarket within 5 miles of the hood..

What about when one party controls all three..what then?

That has nothing to do with your original point of dems controlling the house for 4 years.

If they control ALL branches without getting shit done.. they deserve criticism and deserve to get voted out in my opinion... but that's not the case here. don't move goalposts bruh

Back