Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

That has nothing to do with your original point of dems controlling the house for 4 years.

If they control ALL branches without getting shit done.. they deserve criticism and deserve to get voted out in my opinion... but that's not the case here. don't move goalposts bruh
I said they had one branch and did diddly..u said there is three.. I said, well they had three and a black president and only came away wit poorly structured health plan so weak that it only took one guy to demolish it..

War on crime been going on since Reagan.

It was stupid as fuck to say.

He is not my preferred candidate.

Personally... I'd still vote for him over Trump at this point. Trump is a fuckin idiot/lunatic and should not be in any position of power... His actions and arrogance are costing people their lives and their livelihoods.

But yeah... Black politicians should really use this latest Biden fuck up as an opportunity to apply pressure to get some concessions from Biden... Leverage his fuck ups to our advantage *shrugs*

always soft shoeing

hit us up when youre done straddling the fence

Why, because his platform isn't that pie-in-the-sky "everything's gonna be free, somehow" bullshit Bernie promised and was never gonna deliver?

I feel genuinely sorry for these people that really believed Sanders healthcare plan was a literal workable plan instead of aspirational long-term goal. Bernie already done folded like a cheap suit for Joe but I'm supposed to believe he'd singlehandedly drag revolutionary shit thru the Senate?? Nigga please

and crazy joe is better?

man shut up

Yea bruh. Cause its hardly about Biden.

Getting Trump the fuck out the white house also get all the people around trump out the white house.

Id vote for Biden just to get someone like Kushner the fuck out of here.
I flirted with the "vote biden to get trump out" angle because of his negligent covid mishandling but my soul won't allow me to actually do it. My last resort is to withhold my vote. It is what it is

always soft shoeing

hit us up when youre done straddling the fence

Soft shoeing? lol nah.

I've made it clear im not a fan of Biden.

From a pragmatic point of view I personally feel that NOT voting at all will be more damaging and will help Trump..so given the choices I have.. that's that.

And that is MY personal opinion... just like it's yalls opinions and choice to choose NOT to. Aint finna call yall no names over it. Grow up lol

Soft shoeing? lol nah.

I've made it clear im not a fan of Biden.

From a pragmatic point of view I personally feel that NOT voting at all will be more damaging and will help Trump..so given the choices I have.. that's that.

And that is MY personal opinion... just like it's yalls opinions and choice to choose NOT to. Aint finna call yall no names over it. Grow up lol

youre not a pragmatic if you think voting for Biden reduces harm

move around

Back