Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

But they got niggaz hating Chinese people now too...

And Trump like...

"You really wanna piss the Chinese off?"

:ualreadyknow:

What’s funny is he was probably literally repeating something a black person said to him, and still don’t understand why he’s getting flack

hes 100 yrs old

lets stop trying to assuage him of guilt for his ludicrous statements and ideas

all them niggas should be taken to trial

“Biden is invited to the cookout”

“our crazy uncle joe”

“joe and obama, name a better duo!”

now look “YALL NIGGERS AINT BLACK, IF YOU DONT VOTE FOR ME”

:Pathetic:
Never meet your idols :hahaha:

I flirted with the "vote biden to get trump out" angle because of his negligent covid mishandling but my soul won't allow me to actually do it. My last resort is to withhold my vote. It is what it is
I don’t care for Biden or trump so trust me
I feel you when you talk about withholding your vote, however, I feel like not voting at all is Almost equal to voting for trump..

Why, because his platform isn't that pie-in-the-sky "everything's gonna be free, somehow" bullshit Bernie promised and was never gonna deliver?

I feel genuinely sorry for these people that really believed Sanders healthcare plan was a literal workable plan instead of aspirational long-term goal. Bernie already done folded like a cheap suit for Joe but I'm supposed to believe he'd singlehandedly drag revolutionary shit thru the Senate?? Nigga please

Bruh, if this is what you really think then I don't know what to tell you. You're just ignorant and wrong. MFA isn't some pie-in-the sky idea. Pretty much every developed nation has some form of public run health care. If they can do it, why can't the so-called greatest nation on earth? I been to Canada and Europe and Australia. People will think you're crazy if you tell them how much you have to pay for healthcare in the U.S. or that you can possibly not even have healthcare and die because you can't afford to be treated. The only reason we don't have a better system is because private insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies bribe politicians.

And saying Bernie folded like a cheap suit is stupid. The dude lost the primary because a lot of dummies out there would rather vote for the guy that flat out says he's not going to do anything to help them. Even if you don't believe Bernie could accomplish what he's saying, at least you know he'll try to do something to improve the country. Biden flat out said he's not changing anything because he things the status quo is fine as it is.

Like I said though, I'm through with it. I don't get mad at politicians anymore. American voters are idiots. If ya'll think the superior candidate is a guy who literally often doesn't know where he even is, ok go for it, but don't try to tell me like the senile old man yelling at people from the porch will be a better leader than the racist reality star. They're both terrible choices.

That’s it? That’s all he had to do?

Man, YES lol. Bernie didn't even need to WIN the black vote, just close the gap so you're not getting completely obliterated in cities and the South.

How hard did Bernie fight for black votes, really? It felt like he just hired a few more black staffers than '16 and called it a day. Biden damn near lived in South Carolina for a year while Bernie was begging white farmers in Iowa for their vote. Smh.

Biden aint lying tho.

I agree with him 100%, if u blk n support trump, u aint blk.

Of course he shouldn't have said it publicly. And Joe is a flawed candidate. But joe>trump.

He did say it in jest tho. Of course they are blk, but not really, ya kno.

These are very serious times. Yall need to let this dumb shit go.

Biden aint lying tho.

Of course he shouldn't have said it publicly. And Joe is a flawed candidate. But joe>trump.

:smh:

Biden aint lying tho.

In jest or not... dude should fuckin know that as a privilegedwhite man he don't get to claim who black and who aint. It was a stupid ass remark

Biden aint lying tho.

Lol my brother, he didn't say that in regards to trump. When he said you aint black he saying that independent of trump or anybody else. He thinks hes standing on some impressive record and has the most clout with black people to be able to say that

Back