Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

I ain’t read last 10 pages. I just feel like this a trash ass election with terrible choices. But everyday I understand why a lot of Americans don’t vote. That un shakeable feeling that things won’t change in regards to corporations and politics. I’m not saying don’t vote I’m just saying I can understand why many people don’t even give a damn. Of course black people gotta vote or else we can’t complain about anything.

Niggas need to Move to Mars

Biden aint lying tho.

I agree with him 100%, if u blk n support trump, u aint blk.

Of course he shouldn't have said it publicly. And Joe is a flawed candidate. But joe>trump.

He did say it in jest tho. Of course they are blk, but not really, ya kno.

These are very serious times. Yall need to let this dumb shit go.

He is white I don’t care if he was talking about Candace Owens. White people dont need to say shit like that like we’re a joke. That’s not dumb shit

I cheated, but I said sorry, bet ya otha man never said that bitch
It's crazy that "well trump doesnt do that"

Is where we're at

I get that damn near anything is better than trump

What I don't get is WHY is that the best these self righteous hardcore Dems can muster up is "well we're not him"

No shit you're gonna get the loyalists to vote. A dog can go up there in debates

Ok.

Then objectively speaking you should see that one person saying fucked up shit(constantly) and doubling down on said shit is more fucked up then a person who said fucked up shit, knew they fucked up and came forward on it.

Ok.

Then objectively speaking you should see that one person saying fucked up shit(constantly) and doubling down on said shit is more fucked up then a person who said fucked up shit, knew they fucked up and came forward on it.
If u think this the only fucked up thing Biden said I wonder if u only watch CNN
He doesn't apologize for everything either

But it's your vote fam I don't judge just don't judge me

This is gonna be funny watching people justify reelecting trump because Biden said one ignorant thing versus... is anyone still keeping score on the ignorant shit Trump says?

Or the fact that we're all literally locked the fuck up in our homes and dying and shit?

LOL. Smart dumb niggas are gonna for real be the death of us all.

All you too woke to vote people... you do realize someone is gonna get elected, right?

Like out of either Trump or Biden one of them is gonna be the president for the next 4 years. Even if only 1 person voted. So are you really that lazy that you can't just choose one that's better for you than the other? And if you are that lazy... why post your opinions on the internet trying to justify it? Just don't vote and stay out of this shit.

All you too woke to vote people... you do realize someone is gonna get elected, right?

Like out of either Trump or Biden one of them is gonna be the president for the next 4 years. Even if only 1 person voted. So are you really that lazy that you can't just choose one that's better for you than the other? And if you are that lazy... why post your opinions on the internet trying to justify it? Just don't vote and stay out of this shit.
Votes are earned

Last edited:
Back