Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

I'll say this

hope for the best, prepare for the worst

w/ that bein said, the damage is done

don't matter who wins

trump lose you think he or his minions will bow out gracefully?

so get ready for civil war2.0/ww3

Would you rather be in an abusive relationship with some benefits or just be single???

A lot of black people are choosing the latter

The thing is who are you or anyone to arbitrarily claim a relationship is ""abusive"" ?

If you are not or never have been married, you can't truly speak on marriage
(you can voice you'll opinion,as we all are free to do, but your opinion is based off of feeling not reality & experience, and you'll confuse compromise with "abuse")

Your relationship doesn't have to be ""perfect"" to anyone but you and your partner. And anyone that has ever been in a relationship know it's NEVER going to be perfect.

(Apply this analogy to politic)

The thing is who are you or anyone to arbitrarily claim a relationship is ""abusive"" ?

If you are not or never have been married, you can't truly speak on marriage
(you can voice you'll opinion,as we all are free to do, but your opinion is based off of feeling not reality & experience, and you'll confuse compromise with "abuse")

Your relationship doesn't have to be ""perfect"" to anyone but you and your partner. And anyone that has ever been in a relationship know it's NEVER going to be perfect.

(Apply this analogy to politic)

this is so weak. im sorry but just stop

i cant take it anymore!!

I'll say this

hope for the best, prepare for the worst

w/ that bein said, the damage is done

don't matter who wins

trump lose you think he or his minions will bow out gracefully?

so get ready for civil war2.0/ww3

he aint losing

so throw your guns back in the lock
box

Back