Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

Dumb af

Why do niggas pretend not to understand, that whatever pain is felt by America we always get to feel it tenfold

Ride it out means we suffer the most from the fallout

But at least you’ll have your ideological high ground, right?
Ok. Maybe we're ok with that. That's where the new black media comes in to tell all black people to arm themselves and prepare for the worst instead of voting Democrat and praying for the best

Bro the very first thing this person says is that they will vote Biden.
Are you aware today of the amount of black "celebs" and "influencers" tho'ing that man bail by saying what he said was not at all insulting and the outrage is fake..

Lol, here is someone who isn't black saying..I'm not black, I'm still voting for biden..that shit he said was flagrant...

Dont want seat at the table so bad that the rules are once there, you shut up and eat what's given to you

Are you aware today of the amount of black "celebs" and "influencers" tho'ing that man bail by saying what he said was not at all insulting and the outrage is fake..

Lol, here is someone who isn't black saying..I'm not black, I'm still voting for biden..that shit he said was flagrant...

Dont want seat at the table so bad that the rules are once there, you shut up and eat what's given to you

I can't speak for all of that but I do wish you guys would try to understand that the people in this thread sayin' vote Biden are not some blind Dem fiends who don't kno' wa gwan

I can't speak for all of that but I do wish you guys would try to understand that the people in this thread sayin' vote Biden are not some blind Dem fiends who don't kno' wa gwan
I want you to understand that we dont care

Your personal opinion of the way doesn't change the facts to the what

America is a car headed for a collision

Problem for niggas is, we’re strapped to the front bumper while white people in the passenger seat with seat belts and air bags.

But sure, let’s “ride it out”
I grew up in poverty..

They ain't built for this..they couldn't even stay in the house for 3 weeks.

Dont underestimate what we are capable of..

This yall hero tho

:wtf11:

putin gif that Allergens posted.gif

At least he's honest enough to say what most democratic politicians think about us anyway.

Which is the fact that they basically take our vote for granted.

However, I have a feeling they're going to be in for a rude awakening come November.

Especially if it's not a Biden/Sanders ticket.

Back