Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

Dems and GOP colluded decades ago to entrench their power and prevent a 3rd party uprising. Game is rigged so the 2 party system is what its gonna be.

If we understand that and want in the game, the ONLY way in is to get on with 1 of the teams that are on the field. Vote local, get people that look like you are the ballot. Wherever there is a dem that isnt for us we vote them out with someone that will more competently represent our interests.

It's all just a horse race: vote someone into the game and then support their rise up the ranks. Anywhere black people are the majority should be lay ups. Recruit from HBCUs and get people engaged from an early age and watch them because the greybeards for the next generation. Or just sit your ass on the sideline and watch the game get played from the stands. Just dont come back later acting like that's some kinda strategy when its not.

I watched that last night he handled that well cause i know she was wanting him to be mad and ranting for more soundbites but he stuck to his original questions he had for biden, hes stayed consistent with just being worried bout what politicians can do for us, she also asked if he was voting trump then and he shut that down quick as fuck which i thought was funny lol

my thing if the same amount or more of African Americans show up to vote like we did for Obama and then Biden does not win? I really think people are underestimating how badly the other side wants to keep Trump. I’m not saying don’t vote. I’m just asking what happens if we do and take the L? Will their be some new game plan?

Charlamagne came a long way..

Lately he’s been putting himself in position to leave the breakfast club for a bigger platform..
He actually had something going on wit hbo last year but they killed it cause some sexual assault shit from the past came up with him or something like that i think? but yea i agree he could easily bounce and do his own thing as they need him more than he does them, most ppl dont even fuck wit envy and yee

Back